Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiC-DiC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ESPN Article

Matthysse admits he has few issues making weight, and to demonstrate, he eats from a huge pot bubbling with chicken, potatoes, carrots, peppers, rice, corn on the cob and, laughs Fernandez, who cooked up the stew, "a secret ingredient from the chef."

Definitely need USADA testing. Danny's demands are reasonably justifiable.
    I'm pretty sure you deleted the part where he says he smiles (or smirks). As in, he was being sarcastic. Fail attempt at trolling as usual.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I'm pretty sure you deleted the part where he says he smiles (or smirks). As in, he was being sarcastic. Fail attempt at trolling as usual.

didn't delete ****, go read it on espn you ignorant slut

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

didn't delete ****, go read it on espn you ignorant slut
        You're right you didnt. Its there where it says "laughs".

And the secret ingredient is the stew. Not that there's a secret ingredient.

Comment

I don't mind the drug testing at all, even tho usada doesn't seem to do anything with positive test results... However ole Danny boy has been quacking louder and louder over the past month.... I agree it's prob not happening.

Comment

Matthysse should agree, upon stipulation that Anny also be tested for other "substances." Word on the street is Anny's strength for his left hook comes from semen. Word is the boy carries gallons of that inside his system at all times of the day, and he stays sipping on it during sparring sessions. I don't know if its banned, but maybe it should be in Anny's case. He clearly has found a way to add strength that may or may not be cheating.

Comment

I don't have any issue with testing in any fight..I say do it..

Comment

I wish the athletic commissions would get their shit together and start blood testing. As of now, testing can delay/prevent fights from happening.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 06-24-2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Oh wait didnt garcia fight morales when he failed? so why make a stand now? like i retweeted today if anyone should be tested is angel garcia

Comment

These are just rumors at this point. Ima wait until a little more light is she's on the situation, but extra testing is never a bad thing so do it

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I wish the athletic commissions would get their shit together and start blood testing. As of now, testing can delay/prevent fights from happening.
                      Solid point. Would make real sense to do that. Be nice if each state commission could form one outfit and apply one set of rules and stipulations like nearly all professional sports organizations.

Comment

Working...
                      X