No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia asking for USADA testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
    Why would Garcia be asking for USADA after what happened in the Morales fight? VADA I could fully understand, but it's pretty bizarre for a guy to be insisting on USADA after that experience.

What's the source for this aside from twitter? Or is that the only source? Steve Kim seems to be he first one to mention it there.
    This is why I'm asking here. Twitter is the only thing I got. I was wondering if anyone else has seen anything.

Steve Kim also said why ask for testing when you still fought Morales after he failed his test.

Was there testing for the Judah fight? I'm smelling some Donaire type roadblocks...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      So someone who improves technically has to be on something or simply learning from his mistakes? Physically I haven't really seen any changes in Matthysse. He had a different trainer too didn't he?

I think most, if not all, boxers are on something. There are certain fighters, fighters who I love (Matthyse, Froch) who have improved massively, and not just technically. It just makes me wonder.

Comment

Man, I just want these cats to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I've been reading around Twitter that Danny boy is asking for extra testing but he wants USADA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Nes brought up this rumor at the post-fight conference and Schaefer shut him down.
          Idk who Nes is but was he the one who asked about the 4M too?

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

So someone who improves technically has to be on something or simply learning from his mistakes? Physically I haven't really seen any changes in Matthysse. He had a different trainer too didn't he?

I think most, if not all, boxers are on something. There are certain fighters, fighters who I love (Matthyse, Froch) who have improved massively, and not just technically. It just makes me wonder.
            I'm with you on this BUT I personally don't see anything suspicious about them (Lucas & Froch) so I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Danny is looking anywhere to make this duck possible.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Idk who Nes is but was he the one who asked about the 4M too?

Yes. His name is Nestor Gibbs, part of ThaBoxingVoice. He's also the same guy who's been saying that he doesn't think Garcia/Matthysse will happen.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 06-24-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Take the tests Lukas

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    I'm high on Lucas. But let's keep it real. Look at his improvement from the Judah fight to now. I find these guys who rapidly improve, like Broner (from the Ponce fight) to be a little suspicious.
                    The improvement he made was simply ti be more active and not being a slow starter. He goes for the kill as soon as the bell bring. Watch the Judah and Alexander fights first few rounds he's passive. Since then he's starting much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by EzzardCharles View Post
                      why waste the money.... chances that mathysse's on some **** are slim-to-none....

have you seen how/where this guys trains??? bare bones type of guy....
                      uhhhhhhhhhh....... okay

Comment

Working...
                      X