No announcement yet.

Froch vs GGG, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    Just sayin', Froch is good but besides his chin and possibly size/strength GGG seems better in everything else. Froch always looks sloppy as hell.
    Dont underestimate Froch like so many people do. He has good technique he's just awkward. He knows how to control the distance, his jab is really sharp and powerful, his stamina is good. I find it sad that Froch will never get the respect he deserves, I'm a ward fan first but I can tell you Froch is the most badass man in boxing right now. He fought the best competition, nobody fought against better guys than he did in the last 3 yaers. He didnt look bad in any of these fights. A fight against GGG would be epic, and if GGG manages to beat Froch, I can guarantee you it would not be a walk in the park

Comment

Froch destroys him.

Comment

Froch could very likely do what he did with Abraham. I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatling View Post
          Froch could very likely do what he did with Abraham. I believe!
          The only thing Abraham and Golovkin have in common is power and chin. GGG is overall much, much better fighter

Comment

Froch has become much better since then as well though. It's a close fight and I'd pick Froch if it were happening tomorrow.

Comment

Voted Froch

Much more proven snd st a higher level and higher weight.

Il ask one question.........do you think froch would have fared any differntly against ggg's opponents.

Froch would man handle every one on GGG's resume in equal or better fasion.

Comment

GGG beats both Ward and Froch and then moves up to LHW and knocks out Hopkins. There are several posters on this site who truly believe this even though he still an unproven middleweight who apparently can make 154....The hype is getting out of control.

I'd be LMAO if Macklin wins tomorrow.

Comment

FROCH eats GGGs shots. Laughs in his face and KOs him.

Comment

Bump. Based on last night Froch's style would be perfect for GGG, just sayin

Comment

Froch has underrated skill, he too knows how to cut off the ring, he has a very good jab, longer arms than GGG and will find the target. He has a very awkward and well aimed right hand and he is just so damn big compared to GGG. I'm not saying it's going to be easy but he will beat Golovkin, by a close but UD.

But enough of this talk, we should be looking at GGG now taking on the likes of Martinez or Geale, 168 isn't for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X