Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is only 23, he will surpass Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    Paulie is a veteran with a belt at 147. Broner first time there. He already earning more than May age by age and will get better.

Most definitely the next P4P King and will be bigger than Mayweather
    He's getting fed millions early while Floyd earned his and I guarantee u he will never make what Floyd makes. Or go unbeaten til he's 36. He might lose before he even hits 26.

Comment

9 times out of 10, the original is always better. I never understood the hype about Broner being on Floyd's level or surpassing him. The Philly shell defense is probably the only thing that looks impressive about his style. Floyd was far more advanced at that age and looked like an experienced veteran.

Comment

Broner will be fine in the ring, his development is on the right path I think he is getting better. He did nothing bad against Paulie besides fighting in spurts too much. Granted his spurts allowed him to land at a higher % but I thought he could have countered Paulie a lot more then he did. He Should have let his hands go during those exchanges and because he did not Paulie kept throw combos. A few hard Counter Punches would have stopped those Combos!

But FUK NO he will not surpass Mayweather, nobody in the next ERA will, I don't think they are as talented, skilled or smart as Mayweather in or outside of the ring....BUT I do think Broner and his ability to generate HATE/HEAT towards himself will help him make a lot of money in the sport of boxing. Plus he has an exciting style like him or not. Broner is not afraid to hit or get hit. Also allowing the fans to pick your next opponent I think is a good idea, hopefully he goes through with it! If the fans pick Matthysse and they actually make that fight then I will give Broner much respect for doing so!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Floyd actually has a style that enables him to collect wins against volume punchers and opponents who are bigger than himself. With Broner you can see how those things will limit his effectiveness. He's not good at limiting his opponents output, or ensuring that he does enough not to get outworked. He is also too heavy on his feet, against smaller opponents it'd be okay as he can essentially bully them. Against opponents with equal strength, or who are physically stronger than him, he cannot meaning he leaves himself in firing range.

I've thought for a while that someone like Matthysse will knock his block off. Also Broner will be 24 this year, he's not exactly young for an athlete. In terms of athletic capability he's in his prime. Also don't see him improving as a fighter, he has the wrong mentality.
          Wish I could give some green k. I think Broner is feeling like Superman atm, just walking through his opponent's shots and it's that sort of mentality that can get him hurt. He's much too content on shelling up in the center of the ring and absorbing his opponent's output like he's a tank. I'm gonna assume that he wouldn't fight that way against a puncher, but we won't truly know until he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
            Paulie is a veteran with a belt at 147. Broner first time there. He already earning more than May age by age and will get better.

Most definitely the next P4P King and will be bigger than Mayweather
            Yeah bigger in ignorance!!!! The dumb **** this chango displayed was not professional at all. Hope he fight keith Thurman next!!!!!!

Comment

He can get better with the proper matchmaking from Al Haymon. If he's going out and calling for his fans to vote on his next opponent he's fking himself

Comment

23 year old Floyd beats the **** out of Broner.

Comment

Anone with a high work rate, decent chin and decent power will beat Broner.

He may earn more now than Floyd did at 23 but have u seen what Floyd was like at 23? He was dripping with talent - no comparison.

Comment

hes already falling behind in that race lol.

Broner at 23 compared to floyd at 23 Boy dont make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                      23 year old Floyd beats the **** out of Broner.
                      A 19 year old Mayweather takes him to school.

Comment

Working...
                      X