No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Lacks Dazzle in Winning Third Divisional Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
    Ppl shoutin draw must be blind an went off sound!!!!!!
    Broner won but i agree he was far from dazzleing broner dissapointed me .
    If he keeps Fuk*in With the WW's, he'll continue to disappoint U!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      What fight were u watching PM was landing combinations

all fight. Body and head.

Broner fought in spots and tried Landing the harder shots.

PM did more of what he intended to do on more rounds of what

broner intended to do.

It's the sweet science not the land 5 hard hits a round science.

There was a reason broner so was inactive and froze on every feint.

Dude u need a lesson On scoring a fight.
      The CHUMP saw what he wanted to see!!!

Comment

were people actually expecting Broner to KO paulie? paulie is iron. wasnt surprised that it went the distance in the slightest

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Anybody that thinks Paulie won this fight, or that was even remotely close is nuts. Dan Rafael, and several other media outlets scored the fight 117-111. And there is absolutely no talks of a bad decision outside of Paulie and Broner's haters. Broner made Paulie miss damn near everything he threw. And when Paulie did land, they were either grazing blows that AB rolled with or lil inconsequential body blows at the end of his shoe shine and run routine. The only thing Paulie "exposed" in AB is that he doesn't have that bone jarring Tito Trinidad, Mike Tyson type power. And he also "exposed" AB's tendacy to follow opponents around instead of cutting the ring off. Both of which everyone already knew. And both which allowed Paulie to finish the fight on his feet. Overall, AB put on a very good performance and Paulie performed better than expected. Combine that with the ridiculous amount of hate out there for AB and Paulie's bull**** postfight crying, and you get people crying robbery. Please. This fight was 8-4 at best.
          Make an appointment with your Eye Doctor IMMEDIATELY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Make an appointment with your Eye Doctor IMMEDIATELY!!!
            Make an appointment with some form of mental health professional, IMMEDIATELY!!!

Comment

I just watched the fight again and scored it 116-112 for Broner. AB clearly won six of the rounds. The other six were "close." But, they were close in the sense that AB was landing the clearer, sharper punches. But, Paulie was basically throwing so many punches that it didn't allow AB to have the offensive output necessary to clearly take the round. So if you gave every one of those rounds to Paulie, you could call it a draw. Problem is, there wasn't a single round in the fight that a person can say Paulie won hands down. So I don't see how anyone that isn't biased could have a problem with th decision.

Comment

Nothing special

Yeah Broner won, and in unimpressive fashion. I never thought Malignaggi was an elite fighter, just a really tough, feather-fisted guy with decent boxing skills. This is a really tough division, I don't see Broner conquering it.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  I just watched the fight again and scored it 116-112 for Broner. AB clearly won six of the rounds. The other six were "close." But, they were close in the sense that AB was landing the clearer, sharper punches. But, Paulie was basically throwing so many punches that it didn't allow AB to have the offensive output necessary to clearly take the round. So if you gave every one of those rounds to Paulie, you could call it a draw. Problem is, there wasn't a single round in the fight that a person can say Paulie won hands down. So I don't see how anyone that isn't biased could have a problem with th decision.
                  Paulie clearly won rounds 1-4.

10 and 12.

Sheer volume which shuts an opponents offense down wins rounds.

Floyd boxes and outlands his harder hitting opponents with accuracy

so why can't paulie win that way. ?

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    Paulie clearly won rounds 1-4.

10 and 12.

Sheer volume which shuts an opponents offense down wins rounds.

Floyd boxes and outlands his harder hitting opponents with accuracy

so why can't paulie win that way. ?
                    Dude, Paulie got beat up in rds 3-7 and if you gave him any of those rounds you either don't know what you're watching, or biased. On my card they split 1 and 2, but if you want, you can give Paulie those even though landed the sharper punches. I also gave Paulie the 8th, 10th, and 12th.

And like you said, volume that shuts down your opponents offense can win you rounds. But there were never any rounds where Broner didn't land a couple crisp, sharp punches. Its the ones where Paulie's workrate was through the roof, although mostly ineffective that made those rounds close. Problem is, you couldn't give him all of those rounds because Broner would be the only one landing effective, scoring blows.

As for your Floyd/accuracy comparison, you're outta your mind. There's nothing accurate about missing 630 punches homie. So that pretty much kills that argument right there.

Comment

y

Ab no matter how much gold covers him, he has no class, doesnt mske any sense half the time he talks,, the guy has all that money and his mom lives in a broken down home , shame on him, buy your mother a house. Bradley beat that rush guy with butterfly punchs and the rush practically knocked bradleys head off, and bradley wins omg thats bs too. I think pauly won,more rounds buy hitting him up and down body to face. BA not impressive at all the hype lmao , fylod i wouldnt call AB my little bro , you got even better class then that.

Comment

Working...
                      X