Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gets Split Nod Over Malignaggi To Win WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total BS!!!! Al Haymon is the Best DAMN!!! Paulie we all know you won!! Broner should be ashamed of himself. He thinks he is Mayweather and he is not even close. He is running away from the entire 140lb division. He didn't even hurt Paulie once. This was expected! Lost Respect for Showtime too. They are officially just like HBO!!!!

Comment

I told you, how the hell was Broner gonna knock out Malignaggi when not even Prime Cotto could.
      Fight was closed, I had it for Broner but.......................................
      **** man, even I felt bad for Paulie when Broner said that thing on the interview post-fight, you can't be classless than that piece of scum.

I knew the perfect outcome of the fight, and IMHO good luck to Broner trying to walking over Maidana or Matthysse the same way he did it with Paulie, he'll get destroyed by those guys, nothing special about Broner, @140 and @147 I can't see him being an elite guy.

And don't compare this piece of trash with Floyd, Floyd is a current legend.

Comment

I had it 8-4 great heart showed by Paulie M..I could even see a few more rds for Paulie..I could not see a win for him but that's just my view..I love Paulie kid all heart..

Now on to Broner..No class and tbh not really impressed with this kid for his mouth..I wanna see ya fight somebody who can box and has a bit of power..Once again,really not impressed with Broner..

Comment

LMFAO at people who actually believed Adrian Broner was "the next superstar". I mean seriously he's a C+ fighter.
          Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 06-22-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

As much as I like Broner....he still seems to have SOME pop but now it seems like he was just walking down much smaller men...

I dont think I like him vs guys like Ortiz, Guerrero, Devon, Lucas maybe even Danny... But I think..call me crazy but I think he stops Maidana!

Anyway, kind of went life and death with an ol Paulie not sure I liked that... Oh well, still like the kid even though he showed a lack of class.

He looked big enough to fight a small 154 lb'er though so he's got a ton of options from 140-154 (the right OP..like Cotto).

Comment

I had it 116-112 to Broner.

I wonder whether not being able to hurt Paulie is a sign that his power isn't going to carry or Paulie just has a tremendous chin. Because if it's the former, we got a problem because his power was the game-changer.

Otherwise, you've got a kid who's dropping serious rounds to Ponce, Rodriguez, DeMarco, Rees and now Malignaggi. It's obvious he's a slow starter but this is the kid that people on this site were anointing a future ATG. People really have wildly over-estimated his talents.

Comment

Provodnikov vs Broner

Broner vs Provodnikov...if Ruslan will land his monatrous body shots on Broner, its gonna be a short night for the latter....111-117 is a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  LMFAO at people who actually believed Adrian Broner was "the next superstar". I mean seriously he's a C+ fighter.
                  The sad thing is there still is all those black lil wayne wannabees look up to broner. I mean floyd is floyd he talks **** but he is class not broner. Refeere should of deducted a point from broner kicking pual in the dick.

Ohh and the black lil wayne wannabees is not racist is the same **** when people say mexicans believe in chavez jr or alvarez after being fed bums. Canelo passed a test already but yeah mexicans still think chavez is the ****.

Al haymon is the new Don King

Comment

Broner couldn't finished Paulie so thats not as impressive plus he gets hit too much . Put him in with Lucas Matthysse

Comment

I thought it was a clear win for Broner. He caught alot of Paulie's punches on his arms and elbows and picked off enough for a convincing victory. Either way, I wasn't impressed. Broner was way too inactive. He seemed clueless when Paulie was throwing. He definitely is no Mayweather. The extra activity after the fight was unnecessary by both fighters. Broner was too ****y for a close fight. Paulie was way too emotional. I'm curious to see Broner's next fight at 147. He would definitely lose a fight against Mayweather IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X