Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gets Split Nod Over Malignaggi To Win WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commentary was horrible...kept acting like Broner wasn't stepping up, but I think Broner WAS stepping up, he just couldn't hit Paulie as clean and as hard as everyone thought he would.

Comment

hard to watch this fight as a paulie fan, the jab was bothering broner all night. I liked how gym was unimpressed with all the ghetto **** broner was spewing. but hope this wasnt the last time we see pauli

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Undefeated? Hah...got some Haymon gifts...
        Man haters want to see him lose so bad its crazy! Broner hasn't even been marked in any of his fights and clearly landed the cleaner shots in this fight. And Haymon is the man in boxing with all of the top boxers! Deal with it or stop crying... Like I said undefeated!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          3rd robbery for Broner now

#HaymonMagic

yup 117-111 lol if he wasnt in their pockets he was legally blind lol

Comment

I think Broner won but 117-111 is just BS. At least we know which judge Al Haymon paid off....

Comment

Originally posted by PELON View Post
              Browner says he'd fight whoever the fans vote! Please everyone , ask for Mathysse!!
              Got my vote, he gets hit too much, If paulie had power Broner would have lost.

Comment

I had it 8-4 great heart showed by Paulie M..I could even see a few more rds for Paulie..I could not see a win for him but that's just my view..I love Paulie kid all heart..

Now on to Broner..No class and tbh not really impressed with this kid for his mouth..I wanna see ya fight somebody who can box and has a bit of power..Once again,really not impressed with Broner..

Comment

Malignaggi won clearly, **** Broner!

Comment

Malignaggi won clearly, **** Broner!

Comment

I don't like Broner but he did win the fight. Broner is a classy yung guy. It was interesting to see how well Paulie handled Broner's power shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X