Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will be chasing who

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather usually takes the first couple of rounds to see what his opponents have. He'll size up their tendancies while seeing how they react to the odd attacke he puts out. Usually by the mid to later rounds he cranks it up. They'll be moments he walks to Alvarez: Tell-tale sign, Mayweather switches to a high guard and squares up a little. Whenever Alvarez marches, Mayweather will move. That we can be sure of. I don't know Alvarez' tendancies as well. But he'll probably pace himself and not go too crazy with his output. nevertheless it's sure to be lower than usual. Anyone that fights Mayweather ends up throwing less and landing less than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Fair enough. I'm not familiar with Viperz to tell if he's trolling or not.
      Hes trolling

Comment

Mayweather isn't chasing anything.

he didn't even want to fight Canelo at 154

Comment

Mayweather usually takes the first couple of rounds to see what his opponents have. He'll size up their tendancies while seeing how they react to the odd attacke he puts out. Usually by the mid to later rounds he cranks it up. They'll be moments he walks to Alvarez: Tell-tale sign, Mayweather switches to a high guard and squares up a little. Whenever Alvarez marches, Mayweather will move. That we can be sure of. I don't know Alvarez' tendancies as well. But he'll probably pace himself and not go too crazy with his output. nevertheless it's sure to be lower than usual. Anyone that fights Mayweather ends up throwing less and landing less than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Fair enough. I'm not familiar with Viperz to tell if he's trolling or not.
            nah his just too sensitive when it comes to floyd
            his arse starts to wiggle when floyd is mentioned

Comment

floyd walked down mosley, ortiz, guerrero and cotto with right hands all night. would love to see that **** when alvarez is gasping for air by around round 3.

Comment

Floyd would be stupid to chase canelo....

Floyd will let canelo come to him and look to counter with the right,,,

If canelo tires late, then i can see floyd starting to walk him down slowly...

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  so ur calling the one who do the chase stupid?
                  actually I'm calling the TS that. Man just say floyd is gonna run its a cherrypick etc etc-you know the usual viperz007 manifesto-and keep it moving.

floyd is a boxer up against a heavy puncher who will outweigh him. we all expect floyd is going to try and win by boxing and moving, using his speed to his advantage.

15 posts in you are gonna call him a runner etc etc. so lets save reed and the guys 2-3 pages of that and just get it over with and end this thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    actually I'm calling the TS that. Man just say floyd is gonna run its a cherrypick etc etc-you know the usual viperz007 manifesto-and keep it moving.

floyd is a boxer up against a heavy puncher who will outweigh him. we all expect floyd is going to try and win by boxing and moving, using his speed to his advantage.

15 posts in you are gonna call him a runner etc etc. so lets save reed and the guys 2-3 pages of that and just get it over with and end this thread now.
                    OK. I believe you. He was trolling.

Comment

go read some of his previous posts-I know exactly what he meant and answered accordingly. JUst say floyd is gonna run, etc. etc. like always and get it over with. DOn't try and make a legit thread out of it.

honestly this was a bait thread to see how fast u or fetta is gonna defend floyd arse

looks like u won the competition
                      congratz big dunn

Comment

Working...
                      X