floyd vs canelo

who will be the aggressor on fight night
    floyd will chsing canelo
    0.00%
    canelo chasing floyd
    96.55%
    toe to toe
    3.45%

both will be boxing and moving, using footwork, cutting off the ring-a concept a manny fan would only understand if he watched manny's opponents like JMM and Tim Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      both will be boxing and moving, using footwork, cutting off the ring-a concept a manny fan would only understand if he watched manny's opponents like JMM and Tim Bradley.
      i myself see this as canelochasing floyd

floyd has faster legs, and knowing that canelos only chance of winning is landing a big shot, floyd will be all night avoiding that shot

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        i myself see this as canelochasing floyd

floyd has faster legs, and knowing that canelos only chance of winning is landing a big shot, floyd will be all night avoiding that shot
        which is what any smart fighter trying to win does-avoids the other guys punches. that you describe it as chasing tells the rest of us all we need to know.

Comment

which is what any smart fighter trying to win does-avoids the other guys punches. that you describe it as chasing tells the rest of us all we need to know.
          You know what he meant. Don't gotta be a D bag about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            You know what he meant. Don't gotta be a D bag about it.
            go read some of his previous posts-I know exactly what he meant and answered accordingly. JUst say floyd is gonna run, etc. etc. like always and get it over with. DOn't try and make a legit thread out of it.

Comment

Both will take turns trying to walk the other down.

Comment

floyd aint chasing ****...

Comment

so ur calling the one who do the chase stupid?

Comment

go read some of his previous posts-I know exactly what he meant and answered accordingly. JUst say floyd is gonna run, etc. etc. like always and get it over with. DOn't try and make a legit thread out of it.
                    Fair enough. I'm not familiar with Viperz to tell if he's trolling or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X