happy as hell he KO'd Dawson and loving him for it
    he has a right to do some bragging right now
    but it's a stretch to say he'd take out Froch and Hopkins
    wouldn't mind seeing either fight if certain issues didn't derail them
    Hopkins getting back the world title to retire on sounds great
    Froch going up in weight for a new challenge sounds good too

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      In Froch's case is not about his chin, is about his legs... They are aging...
      His legs are fine and with a plodder like Stevenson, he won't even need much movement. Stevenson's championship run will be short-lived.

Comment

Every since this win stevenson acts like he's calling all the shots. "I have this option and that option." You only have those options if those fighters decide THEY want to fight you. Against Froch, BHop, or Ward he's not the draw. And if you're not their biggest payday, most likely your probably not high on their radar.

Comment

Well it's too late for all those dream 168 matchups now because I don't see Adonis vacating all those belts and money for the glory of knocking out Froch, Kessler, and possibly Ward. Him vs Kovalev is interesting.

Comment

I wish Stevenson would concentrate on the fights available at 168. I like the Stevenson/Froch, Stevenson/Ward matchups better than Stevenson/Hopkins at the moment.

Comment

"Superman" is a lame ass nickname.

Comment

All of Stevenson's fights from now on will end in a brutal knockout. All of them. Froch, Hopkins, Ward, Kovalev, Pascal, you name it, they are going to be knocked out. Probably in the first couple rounds too. Come on, he is Adonis. ****in clown. Better take as many pics as possible with you and that belt because you won't keep it long.

Comment

i would knock froch out, catch hopkins "outboxing me on HBO." finished that sentence there for you adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    "Superman" is a lame ass nickname.
                    for him.

Comment

Sounds to me like he is trying to rake in as much money as he can, given his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X