No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Would Knock Froch Out, Catch Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chocolate View Post
    Stevenson and Froch are the same age both are 35 and will be 36 in the summer.
    I just said "older boxers" as compared to Kovalev...
    But I was wrong: Adonis also called Ward these days...

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Hey Champ, don't waste the breath in you body speaking on or space in your head thinking about Carl Froch. You hit like a ****in' mule and Froch's defense is garbage. Therefore regardless of where you're willing to fight and whatever weight you're willing to make, you simply simply "won't bring enough revenue" for Mr Superstar to entertain the thought of fighting you.

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Pffft, the rapist get's mauled by Froch.

Power can get you big wins, especially against guys like Dawson who are chinny, but you're going to need more than that against an iron-chinned beast like Froch.
      this^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

froch stevenson sounds good to me

i would choose froch by heartbreak

Comment

Carl was supposed to fight him already so that fight makes sense now. I like the fact that Stevenson will face anybody, anywhere. I don't know about him stopping Froch but that would be an awesome fight. Froch would definitely have to use his jab to keep Stevenson off balance and out of his comfort zone. I would expect Hopkins to take him to school. But with the power Stevenson has anything can happen.

I was wondering about Dawson too. I figured he had a rematch clause but wondered why he hasn't asked for one yet. It would seem that he may go in another direction. His confidence is probably rock bottom right now. He may need to go the Bute route and take a softer opponent next.

Comment

Originally posted by Copyright View Post
            The reason Carl Froch get's the attention he gets is because he fights anyone anywhere any time no matter who it is,
            I stopped reading here.

Comment

Originally posted by Copyright View Post
              The reason Carl Froch get's the attention he gets is because he fights anyone anywhere any time no matter who it is
              He just said he doesn't wanna rematch the king of his weightclass because he doesn't bring enough money.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
                froch stevenson sounds good to me

i would choose froch by heartbreak
                Adonis was Froch's mandatory I suspect. But Carl was given dispensation for his Kessler "unification" bout.
                Now Adonis got a name, got a belt and he's calling everybody out...

Comment

This guy needs to learn that history is littered with punchers who face guys they landed their Sunday best on and nothing happens. Not every chin is going to cooperate.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    This guy needs to learn that history is littered with punchers who face guys they landed their Sunday best on and nothing happens. Not every chin is going to cooperate.
                    In Froch's case is not about his chin, is about his legs... They are aging...

Comment

This is what thrills me !!!!! KNOCKOUT FIGHTERS !!!!!
                      Adonis Stevenson
                      Lucas Matt
                      Donaire
                      Mikey Garcia
                      GGG
                      Sergio Martinez
                      Manny Pac
                      others and none in order

What does NOT thrill me but BORES me to death are pitty patters

Da ballerina KID AKA Money May

PP Timothy Bradley

Paula Malinagga mispelled

and anyone else

I love an action fighter with zeal, one that is GAME, one that has skills to get the punch there with ability, one with a killer instinct , one that can take a good shot, one who's embraces the trenches

Comment

Working...
                      X