Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz' next opponent should be a rematch with Lopez before stepping up to anyone else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not mind it,but would much rather see Ortiz Guerrero and Lopez Brook..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      He declined a fight with King Khan, to fight Maidana.
      If Khan was not going to fight Alexander I think Khan Lopez would be a perfect fight for both fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        You forget that Ortiz floored Maidana three times and was beating him almost to a stoppage before the sixth round.
        What the hell!!!!Ortiz almost stopped Maidana??What fight did you watch,both fighters had their moments..Ortiz throughout the fight was the one looking the worse for the wear tho..Not to mention quit..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          What the hell!!!!Ortiz almost stopped Maidana??What fight did you watch,both fighters had their moments..Ortiz throughout the fight was the one looking the worse for the wear tho..Not to mention quit..
          I saw a fight where Maidana picked up the pace in the fifth round but was losing it still. Ortiz was beating Maidana before the stoppage rewatch that ****...

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
            I saw a fight where Maidana picked up the pace in the fifth round but was losing it still. Ortiz was beating Maidana before the stoppage rewatch that ****...
            I watch that fight in Cancun,very exciting..I had Ortiz up by a rd at the time the fight was stopped..Not that big of an advantage if ya ask me..

Comment

Working...
            X