• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan-Peterson

Because of that crooked D.C. referee

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
      Let's not forget when Cortez screwed Soto in the Lorenzo fight... Horrible call by Cortez.

That was one of the worst calls in boxing history. Cortez must have had money on that one.

Fast Forward to 18:00

Last edited by UTEP; 06-18-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Bute vs. Andrade I. The ref really botched the last round and saved Bute from being knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          That was one of the worst calls in boxing history. Cortez must have had money on that one.

Fast Forward to 18:00

Good one. That was disgraceful.

Comment

I dont remember if it was a title fight or not but Kirkland-Molina.

Remember that BS? Molina's cornerman jumped in the ring after a confusing series of events thinking the round was over and the ref DQ'd him. Ridiculous.

Comment

Terry O'Connor with his bogus stoppage of Joe Calzaghe-Peter Manfredo after Calzaghe 'slap attacked' Manfredo for a prolonged 10 seconds....

Fast forward to 4:20

Comment

gerald mcclellan vs nigel benn, the ref didn't have a clue.

Comment

Tua vs rahman 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Good one. That was disgraceful.
                    daaaamn emanuel steward is almost crying you can tell how much he cared about this sport i miss him already

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                      Bute vs. Andrade I. The ref really botched the last round and saved Bute from being knocked out.
                      The ref made the opposite decision of the one Steele made for Chavez-Taylor I. Displays how there's going to be people that agree and disagree with the decisions regardless. Marlon Byrd was clearly corrupt in Bute-Andrade I though. Bute might've beat the count, but he was in no condition to continue the fight; any competent, non-corrupt ref stops that fight as soon as they see the condition Bute's in (is leaning heavily on the ropes for support, is glassy eyed, and can barely lift his gloves).
                      Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      I dont remember if it was a title fight or not but Kirkland-Molina.

Remember that BS? Molina's cornerman jumped in the ring after a confusing series of events thinking the round was over and the ref DQ'd him. Ridiculous.
                      Not to mention that he allowed Molina to hold excessively without deducting a point. He didn't even warn him; the reason the result of the fight didn't bother me.

Comment

Working...
                      X