Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the Rakhim ''The Machine'' Chakhkiev express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    I love Chakhkiev but I have to go with my countryman. You're taking any bets dan?

I will take any bets on this fight
    I like both guys but I've gotta go with Rakhim. Its brilliant we are getting all of these great cruiserweight match ups, hopefully it brings some deserved interest into the division.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      are those the gloves you were talking about?

the ones he's using to train?

Naa they was the Lemarr Pro mk 2's I believe Rakhim uses a German brand called Paffen Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I will take any bets on this fight
        I like both guys but I've gotta go with Rakhim. Its brilliant we are getting all of these great cruiserweight match ups, hopefully it brings some deserved interest into the division.
        My 20 bil to your 20 bil then

I have a very good feeling about this fight, word on the street is Wlodarczyk took this fight very seriously and never looked better...who knows maybe it's true

Cruiserweight is heating up, Wlod - Rakhim is much more interesting match up than Floyd - Canelo in my opinion.

Comment

I have a very good feeling about this fight, word on the street is Wlodarczyk took this fight very seriously and never looked better...who knows maybe it's true

Cruiserweight is heating up, Wlod - Rakhim is much more interesting match up than Floyd - Canelo in my opinion.

Confirmed.
          I expected no less he is a true professional.

Its the most exciting fight in boxing atm for me though I maybe slightly biased. Hard to see this not being a great fight though.

Comment

Naa they was the Lemarr Pro mk 2's I believe Rakhim uses a German brand called Paffen Sport.

those look comfortable. they're not really in a shape that i'm used to seeing (that thumb, lol) but they don't look like bad gloves. have you tried them?

Comment

I'm aboard.cant wait.Goolvkin and Chakhkiev.kinda like Masternak as well.

Comment

My 50 million to your 150 million.Chakhkiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon Scott View Post
                  My 50 million to your 150 million.Chakhkiev.
                  No, sorry I don't have a room for more, I bet all my points on this weekend's fights
                  Last edited by Szef; 06-17-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    those look comfortable. they're not really in a shape that i'm used to seeing (that thumb, lol) but they don't look like bad gloves. have you tried them?
                    No I've not used Paffen Sports but they seem increasingly popular in Germany & ******.
                    That partiular model look quite similar to the Pro 2s in design only the Paffen Sport gloves appears to have less room for the fingertips but the curved thumb is superb and allows you to make a proper fist. Protects your sparring partner as well as your thumb lol
                    I get the sense that like the pro 2s they'd be very comfortable & instantly feel like they'd been worn in.
                    I've had a few pairs that was absolutely horribly designed & I'd often jar my thumb

They're strange glove the pro 2s as they have like strips of soft foam down the wrists yet they offer incredible protection especially for someone like me with 'glass wrists' lol

Comment

No I've not used Paffen Sports but they seem increasingly popular in Germany & ******.
                      That partiular model look quite similar to the Pro 2s in design only the Paffen Sport gloves appears to have less room for the fingertips but the curved thumb is superb and allows you to make a proper fist. Protects your sparring partner as well as your thumb lol
                      I get the sense that like the pro 2s they'd be very comfortable & instantly feel like they'd been worn in.
                      I've had a few pairs that was absolutely horribly designed & I'd often jar my thumb

They're strange glove the pro 2s as they have like strips of soft foam down the wrists yet they offer incredible protection especially for someone like me with 'glass wrists' lol

i really like the idea behind the thumb. it's not out there where you can really jam the thing.

doesn't look like much of a punchers glove, though

Comment

Working...
                      X