No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Hungry For Rigondeaux Rematch Before 126 Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    Donaire didn't study Rigo. Well I believe it.

He barely knew Rigo a year a go.

I mean Robert Garcia doesn't seem to really study and often the sparring partners are not brought in. He just uses whoever is a regular there.

Donaire at the time of Rigo was fighter of the year and most likely lost focus when you get something like that.
    You believe it? Are you saying that Donaire and his handlers are incompetent and/or stupid? Nonito isn't dumb. He and his wife are very ambitious people who are looking to build a brand. Maybe Rigo was underestimated, but he wasn't overlooked.

Donaire has known about Guillermo for at least a couple of years now. Rigo was calling him out long before the match actually happened. Nonito made all manner of excuses why he didn't want to fight Rigo. Anyone following this saga knows about it. In separate interviews, Donaire called Guille "unproven," "unmarketable" and "boring."

In any case, if Nonito & Co. failed to properly prepare for "El Chacal," that's their problem. I don't see how that excuses Donaire.

Comment

Rigo ain't ****, Floyd wouldn't have got his ass dropped by slow, one-dimensional Donaire. Floyd wouldn't have ran for 9 rounds either. I ****ing hate how Rigo doesn't give a damn about fans and just runs dances around the ring, taunts and runs some more.. Floyd has a stronger chin, better defense (doesn't need to run all the time), better in-fighting skills, better ring IQ, is more entertaining.. And these cubastan fans think he's just as good as Money lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Chief

Donaire didn't study Rigo. Well I believe it.

He barely knew Rigo a year a go.

I mean Robert Garcia doesn't seem to really study and often the sparring partners are not brought in. He just uses whoever is a regular there.

Donaire at the time of Rigo was fighter of the year and most likely lost focus when you get something like that.

You believe it? Are you saying that Donaire and his handlers are incompetent and/or stupid? Nonito isn't dumb. He and his wife are very ambitious people who are looking to build a brand. Maybe Rigo was underestimated, but he wasn't overlooked.

Donaire has known about Guillermo for at least a couple of years now. Rigo was calling him out long before the match actually happened. Nonito made all manner of excuses why he didn't want to fight Rigo. Anyone following this saga knows about it. In separate interviews, Donaire called Guille "unproven," "unmarketable" and "boring."

In any case, if Nonito & Co. failed to properly prepare for "El Chacal," that's their problem. I don't see how that excuses Donaire.
        Lol I can't believe these people believe these sorry ass excuses. Do they realize these guys are at the top level? These ain't no fkin 4 rounders.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Oh now you're hungry for a rematch huh? What happened to Rigo is a nobody or he hasnt done enough?

jaja que clase de sapingo el donaire ese
          These people fail to realize Rigo was raised on that soya. Donaire has no chance. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I believe it. Donaire was doing more trash talking on Twitter than anything.

Robert didn't even train him that much and Donaire isn't even travelling to Oxnard as far as I saw.

His main trainer was someone I didn't even know.

Like many fans, Rigo was overlooked hard. Mainly because he had a lack of experience.

It doesn't excuse Doanire for the loss, it was a big loss. However I feel that he didn't take Rigo on as he should, and that's train as a challenger.

This time around, he is hungry and wants a rematch. No one should hate on that. However some of Rigo fans are.

When someone doesn't want a avenge a loss, they get hated, when they do, they are hated.

SMH

Comment

Is he gonna have a game plan this time and work with his trainer rather then tryjng to KO the guy.

Comment

Rigo is a genuinely humble man. Very disciplined in the ring. Intensley focused. Great all around skills, defense, offense, timing, footwork...etc. I gotta say i haven't seen many boxers of his caliber.

Just watching how he keeps his composure and sticks to game plans, or adjusts, is what i like to see as much as blood and guts brawling. I appreciate both aspects of boxing.

That being said, i would like to see a rematch, just to see if Donaire can pull it off, which i kinda doubt, but give him more chance this time, because he's going to take it REAL serious this time, and I'm curious to see how Rigo will deal with Donaire now that he already fought him.

i'd watch it with great curiousity. I would give Rigo a slight edge still. The man's disciple is incredible. I think it would sell.

Comment

Probably be smarter to catch Rigo when he moves up to 126 also.
                  Donaire will be more comfortable at the higher weight.

Comment

this Donair guy did **** for all 12 rnd ..I mean Jack ****!!all he did just followed rigo like a *****!!I see no Changes,He get his ass handed to him even easier the next time arnd!!!Fake Fraud!!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      These people fail to realize Rigo was raised on that soya. Donaire has no chance. Lol

lmao they dont know about that soya, once you got soya in your DNA u aint worried bout nothen

Comment

Working...
                      X