Comments Thread For: Donaire Hungry For Rigondeaux Rematch Before 126 Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Nahh. Forget the rematch. It's hard to beat a running man whose
    only objective is to survive the fight. It will be another snoozer.
    Forget the rematch and move on Mr Donaire.
    Survive? GTFOH. He won the fight and busted him up in the 12th round.

Can't believe some of the garbage that gets posted on here.

Comment

Nahh. Forget the rematch. It's hard to beat a running man whose
      only objective is to survive the fight. It will be another snoozer.
      Forget the rematch and move on Mr Donaire.
      and yet rigo threw more punches and it was donaires face that was busted up. donaire should be happy rigo boxed him, when they traded right in front of each other donaire got the worst of it every time except for the knockdown after the semi clinch

Comment

Donaire went into the first fight with zero respect for Rigondeaux and played right into Rigo's game plan.

Personally I think he can win - he'd have to walk through hell and try his best to avoid the clinches, plenty of head movement and match him elbow for elbow...bully him with his size.

Or sit back and box with him and leave it in the judges hands.

Going in and headhunting like the first fight will get him seriously hurt again.

Comment

It ain't worth it. You'll be met with loud boos again not knowing
          how to trap the running man who's hell bent on just surviving.
          Nahh...

Comment

Nonito gets his ass whooped again. Maybe this time rigo goes for the kill. Donaire too scared to open up against rigo because he knows a flush punch is gonna come his way. He was cautious throughout the bout not to throw any wild punches because when he did he got popped and them punches stung like a bitc. Then when he tried to charge at rigo he got pop shotted all night. Lmao

Comment

Nice try by acting like you want the rematch.. Just move up already. Fight Juanma or anyone else for that matter. For your safety and excuse making, avoid Rigod.

Thanks,

A concerned fan

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                How about you guys give Donaire his dues for wanting to get back in the ring with a guy who beat his ass? Or does that go against the NSB agenda?
                I agree. I like that Donaire wants to redeem himself and have another go at it. I am actually interested to see an engaged Donaire try to beat Rigo. He should fight with more fire the second time. I still don't know if it will be enough, but I'd love to see Donaire try.

Comment

It ain't worth it. You'll be met with loud boos again not knowing
                  how to trap the running man who's hell bent on just surviving.
                  Nahh...
                  You're an idiot if you think Rigo was just surviving. Lost a stiff bet on Donut-Aire?

Comment

Guess

Guess you didnt read if Juanma loses Salido vs. Cruz for vacant title. So fight Juanma just to waste time or fight Rigo again and catch a worse Beatdown. Top rank is running out options for you. Hey you can beat darchinyan

Comment

Rigo would probably take the RM, best payday for him at this stage. And why not? Easy money, and then we get to hear a busted up Donut-Air with even MORE excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X