• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    Classic Mayweather style.
    I say, TYPICAL Mayweather babblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gratide View Post
      really it wouldn't bother me at all if ginger came in at 154 and just said JJM askedd me to do it . Floyd hold a belt at 154 but he won't fight at that weight ..... take that belt way . I expect Ginger to rip his head off and P I S S down thorat . he retired to keep from fighting Margrito for 2 yrs can you spell P U S S Y ????????????
      Sure did, t'was capital F-l-o-y-d!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Where did the "beast" fight at? 140

Where did Hatton fight Floyd? 147

Some say that Hatton even lost to Collazo but one can't dispute that he looked average in that fight .... After the Collazo fight the "beast" went back down to 140 .... until Floyd asked him to fight at 147 ...... then the "beast" went back down for 3 more fights at 140.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        On a side not u r a dumb fuukk for saying hatton wasn't chit. U obviously just started watching boxing with that comment. Hatton was a beast before the Floyd fight

Yeah right, basking sharks will suddenly turned into great whites when matched with lil floyd joy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          Umm, no. Floyd haters have been "standing" on bull**** for years!

I don't recall all of this uproar when Manny drained Margarito down to 150lbs. Funny how that works.

(Not directed at you, UG) All you *****es swore Mayweather wouldn't take this fight, now that he has you've got to find something else to whine about. Just shut up and eat your crow like men and enjoy on the 14th of September as Mayweather extends his winning streak.
          PREACH!

Keep dousing these Mayweather zombies with holy water. All they know how to do is HATE. They wake up in the morning and don't even brush their teeth. They just login and start hatin on Mayweather. They've been doing this since Mayweather ****d Chico Corrales (RIP).

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            What Floyd fans like you refuse to understand is asking for a catchweight wouldn't be a big deal if Floyd didn't completely bash Pacquiao for doing it to Cotto and Margarito.
            It was Floyd who talked massive sh** about Pacquiao. Saying he drains his fighters, and he only likes to fight fighters when they're comfortable.

Floyd fans went on NSB and bashed Pacquaio for doing it, but now that their GOD does it it's OK right?
            Now it doesn't matter its all about enjoying the fight, right?

That sir is called hypocrisy and everyone including his own fans should call him out on it.
            Floyd can be a hypocrite at times. You happy now? Will this end the hate? Doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
              Floyd Mayweather Jr. fought at 154 pounds so what's the problem.
              The problem is this specific 154 fighter is draining himself to make the weight.

Why do a guy like that favors when you're the 147 champion, the pound for pound champion and the DRAW?

Did Bernard Hopkins meet Tito and DLH at catchweights? No. He made their undersized asses come up to 160. He's the champ so he calls the shots.

Same thing here...

Ginger is not a known commodity like Mayweather. Ginger is a 22 year old kid that hasn't paid his dues. He can't dictate a damn thing to Mayweather. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG View Post
                Floyd needs to decide if he's a Welterweight or a JMW fighter. He will always make sure he has the advantage some where vs his opponent before he signs the contract.
                What advantage did he have against Robert Guerrero?

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                  link pls?.........i'll wait ORRRRR MAYBE JUST MAYBE....floyd wanted the fight? just like he did a year ago to which canelo's team said no?
                  OOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...You might want to know why Canelo pulled-out from Mayweather-Guerrero undercard and staged his own show at the Cowboys stadium? Where have you been all these days dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Floyd isn't in a position to tell Canelo what to do.

Canelo wears the pants in this fight
                    You must've got hit with too many check hooks in your life if you believe that rubbish you posted.

Mayweather is the man and he can retire without ever fighting Canelo if he wanted to. His next fight could easily be against Tim Bradley, Danny Garcia, Matthyse or even Angulo.

He doesn't need some 22 year old unproven commodity like Ginger to cement his legacy or to make money.

Ginger is fortunate to be given this opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      PREACH!

Keep dousing these Mayweather zombies with holy water. All they know how to do is HATE. They wake up in the morning and don't even brush their teeth. They just login and start hatin on Mayweather. They've been doing this since Mayweather ****d Chico Corrales (RIP).
                      Apparently, "they've been doing it since Mayweather".....DUCKED Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X