Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: I Would've Made Canelo Suffer, Go To 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If floyd had any intention to fight canelo he would have signed the contract before the Guerrero fight that put canelo trout on the floyd Guerrero ppv fight and maybe the fight wouldn't have bombed so hard. But he didn't he had no intentions of fighting canelo until he realized he isn't the draw he thought he was. Also showtime writes the check you are a fool to think floyd is the boss in this situation. He was the boss when his ppvs actually made the networks money however now he is showtimes b1tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
      No it's not floyd has no other options... Showtime has obviously refused anyone but canelo
      link pls?.........i'll wait ORRRRR MAYBE JUST MAYBE....floyd wanted the fight? just like he did a year ago to which canelo's team said no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Floyd isn't in a position to tell Canelo what to do.

Canelo wears the pants in this fight
        He is the bigger draw thats for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          link pls?.........i'll wait ORRRRR MAYBE JUST MAYBE....floyd wanted the fight? just like he did a year ago to which canelo's team said no?
          Like I said before if he wanted canelo he would have signed the contract in may the ppv prolly would have done at least 200k more use your head..... I'm curious why didn't he sign the contract in may then? Cause he wanted to fight cherry picks like khan and Alexander that's why

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
            U r a dumb azz for bringing pwill into this. First off pwill was green as hell in 2007 and just won his first title. Floyd we t on to fight hatton in a huge money fight and then retired. Pwill lost to Quintana and then avenged his loss and immediately moved up to 160 and the continued to campaign at 154. He never did go back down to 147. Paul is my boy but Floyd never ducked him. Leave the punisher out of the thread noob
            Fool! Ghost just won his title too and Floyd didn't have a problem fighting him. He fought little Hatton becuz he new Hatton wasn't ****.

Comment

• Classic PR bull**** say this horse**** so Jr sounds like a champ for "just" making him go down to a 152 catch weight Lol He swears he is smart Fk outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG View Post
                Fool! Ghost just won his title too and Floyd didn't have a problem fighting him. He fought little Hatton becuz he new Hatton wasn't ****.
                He fought ghost because there was no one else. Floyd is held a lot higher standard in 2013 then he was in 2007.. He could of fought anyone after Oscar and no one said a thing about him and hatton. Now he has to only a couple options or he gets ridiculed because everyone KNOWS he is just too damn good for the entire map.

My boy Paul was just getting started. The ghost had been a champion for years in multiple divisions. Get a clue dude and welcome to where the big boys post

Comment

• Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG View Post
                  On a side not u r a dumb fuukk for saying hatton wasn't chit. U obviously just started watching boxing with that comment. Hatton was a beast before the Floyd fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    On a side not u r a dumb fuukk for saying hatton wasn't chit. U obviously just started watching boxing with that comment. Hatton was a beast before the Floyd fight
                    At light welter yes and ww no I personally thought he lost against collazo

Comment

• I thought they dont eeught drain fighters? Dont matter. 150,152,154 he schools the kid. Probably stops him before ten. I cant get the image of jose cotto almost koing thd kid lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X