Would Pacquaio beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paquiao who?

Comment

not yet Canelo hasn't fought any elite fighters yet not a good fit for PAC or May

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

dont know about current pacquiao, but alvarez isn't as big(even if he was heavier vs trout) than margarito, he's not as big boned, he's nowhere as strong as margarito and if jose cotto and hattons brother can jump up in weight and put up a fight vs alvarez aswell as take plenty of flush shots from him, one or two wont kill pacquiao, best i can see him do is get a kd, after which pacquiao would continue to destroy him, esspecially if he shows up with the sht stamina he showed vs trout, obviously blowing up to 172 is doing him more harm than good because that was a terrible display of endurance and against pacquiao he could maybe put up a good fight for 2 rounds before getting tired and stopped

Comment

There is no way that Pacman would even fight Canel
          o at 154. So I'd say that Pacman destroys him at welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            canelo is slow imo.
            Maybe you are right, but his hands look pretty fast to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
              I Marquez beat Pacquiao actually, except maybe the first fight but he stilll dominated most of that match after the first round.
              Floyd faked his retirement to duck Oscar rematch, younger prime Mosley, Cotto and Margarito. He made smaller fighter like Hatton and Marquez to move up on his comfortable weight division to have all the advantages he could get.

Marquez vs Pac fights were close that could go either way. Not like the Pac vs Bradley a daylight robbery. Marquez was a challenger and he should be brought the fight to the champ as normally the challenger should do so the judges will take notice of your effort but Marquez did the complete opposite and just waited for Pac to punch first so that he can counterpunch effectively otherwise Pac can knock him down easily. That fact that the champ brought the fight to the challenger and landed more harder punches had the judges Pac won by small margin vs Marquez effective counterpunching.

Only then when Marquez brought Heredia (a well known PED supplier and dealer of undetectable PED who supplied to countless athletes) in his team finally able to beat Pac convincingly with a monster punch nowhere was evident in their 3 previous fights.
              Last edited by straightleft; 06-13-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                Stylistically I think Pacquaio would destroy canelo, much harder fight for canelo than mayweather, pacquaio would be too fast and canelo is not that good at setting traps, he wont be able to overpower pacquaio hes too fast for that, just cause marquez beat him with perfect counterpunching I doubt canelo would be able to survive pacquaios wave of attack that destroyed cotto/mosley/margarito
                Pacman of 2010 could beat Canelo of 2013; but not Pacman of 2013

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  Manny on roids? Yes. Too quick.
                  Manny Plankiao? No. Too small.
                  Basically this.

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
                    not yet Canelo hasn't fought any elite fighters yet not a good fit for PAC or May

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    He is fighting the best in the world thats pretty elite , and you will see the kid can really fight , but wait youve seen him fight before havent you , and you cant tell Canelo is A grade , I get it , you got to see big names for his wins to verify to you that he can cut it at top level , you understand he has 20 pounds on Floyd as well right , hmmmmmmm , not fit for Pac you say , but Rios is , really !

Comment

Crazy in his comeback from retirement, how Mayweather is able to make anyone he fights crumble under the pressure, and become hesitant/frustrated.
                      You can see it all in the faces of Marquez, Mosley, Ortiz, Guerrero "the what do i gotta do?" look
                      The only one who was able to step up into the bright lights, pressure was Cotto. He gave all he could in that fight and did not shy away from becoming great
                      We shall see from Canelo in Sept. cuz the Trout fight he died out there a little bit and got tired

Comment

Working...
                      X