No announcement yet.

Would Pacquaio beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Canelo is one of my favorite fighters but, you can't be serious? Ever heard of Marquez, Morales and Barrera?

Marquez is the only person to ever give Pacquiao serious trouble? Did you start following boxing last year or something?

For what it's worth, Golovkin sparred with both guys and said Canelo is the best fighter he ever sparred with. I know it should be taken with a grain of salt but it says something.
    maybe golovKIND just said it to be kind with canelo after he spanked canelos arse in sparring

the dude always say something good about others

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      It would be reminiscent of a Cotto Pac fight but Canelo might win more rds.
      Canelo is 20 lbs bigger it would be nothing like a 145 Cotto , you kids have no idea when it comes to weights and measures in boxing , all you see is the bash nothing else , Canelo at the weight would slam dunk Manny like he owns him , size wise the closest you got is Margo , a former 147 plodding sloth , out for 2 yrs blown up to a 154 fighter that looked crap last time out coming down to 150 , a 26 ft ring , 8 oz gloves and Margo needed diuretics to make weight, and Manny ran like hell and said he will never go again up there , fck me Canelo would KO both Manny and Margo .

Comment

Manny on roids? Yes. Too quick.
        Manny Plankiao? No. Too small.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          It would be reminiscent of a Cotto Pac fight but Canelo might win more rds.
          Just remember, Cotto doesn't even have a right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
            Tranny you know what makes you the funniest joke ever told? Projecting your hurt feelings in a snore-a-graph then ending it with an overused forum meme. There are leaders and then there are followers, I rather be a dick than a swallower. That's the difference between men and females.. You fit the latter's definition. WE are here to discuss boxing, so MAN UP and learn before you open your herpe infested mouth lady boy. Not once did you bring anything relevant to the discussion..
            I think you described yourself with the below quote. I also think a woman broke your heart because man are you obsessed with gender-based insults!
            Projecting your hurt feelings in a snore-a-graph
            Last edited by T18Z; 06-13-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Since the first fight the rounds after the first Marquez countered Pacquiao perfectly majority of the time. Pacquiao showed some moments of brilliance when he faint before he punched to open Marquez up but majority of the time he was getting outboxed easy. Marquez after the first round knew what he was up against and went to work like a professor getting the right combination together to make a serum for a venom that's plaguing the community.

That was my whole point, I was never praising Canelo's power, I was talking about his tendencies and skill. He has the tendency to go to the body as apart of his offense and as a defensive measure to counter his opponents offense. Looking at the Margarito fight and the recent fight he had with Marquez you can see that Pacquiao do not like getting hit in the body. His former two knockouts were both caused by body shots and were delivered by nobodies with horrid boxing skill. Canelo will not try to outspeed him, he will use his hand to find range and let Pacquiao come to him if he can't mount his own offense. Pacquiao will come to him and Canelo will counter to the body which will cause major problems for Pacquiao. Body shots stopped him from feinting his head against Marquez and made him overly aggressive to being countered. I see the same thing happening especially since Canelo is an avid body attacker.

Tranny you know what makes you the funniest joke ever told? Projecting your hurt feelings in a snore-a-graph then ending it with an overused forum meme. There are leaders and then there are followers, I rather be a dick than a swallower. That's the difference between men and females.. You fit the latter's definition. WE are here to discuss boxing, so MAN UP and learn before you open your herpe infested mouth lady boy.
              the thing with canelo is his untested
              thats the same reason why his been called overhyped in this forum

u cant be saying his body punch is really good due to his fights with the like of way way past prime mosley, kermit centron, carlos baldomir, lopez, trouth non of this guys come close to pacs speed, and pressure combination and elusiveness

margarito by the way is a proven to have a dangerous body punch which pac took good

pac in the other hand had meet close to simmilar style as canelos or better

Comment

As usual the floydiots will defend Canelo as worthy opponent for Floyd. Reality is Pac will beat Canelo like how Pac easily beat Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto while Floyd went life and death over them. Take note Pac beat Marquez 3 times fairly while Floyd forced Marquez to move up in his division then weight cheated him to make sure he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  I stoped reading at `however he lacks combination punching`
                  Yeah, Canelo is a good combination puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                    Stylistically I think Pacquaio would destroy canelo, much harder fight for canelo than mayweather, pacquaio would be too fast and canelo is not that good at setting traps, he wont be able to overpower pacquaio hes too fast for that, just cause marquez beat him with perfect counterpunching I doubt canelo would be able to survive pacquaios wave of attack that destroyed cotto/mosley/margarito
                    No way, not at 154. At 147, I'd say he would win more than likely. If they met at 152, I'd still probably pick Canelo just because I think he could catch Pac and drop him.

Comment

Another snore-a-graph of depression and hurt... If it acts like a woman, bitch like a woman, then it must be a woman, a simple rational even though some can consider it a fallacy. Only females react that way because someone doesn't praise their viewpoint and call someone a chauvinist because they feel attacked.
                      Ironic to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X