Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquaio beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny would NEVER fight him ! even if his life depended on it he would NEVER fight Canelo at 152 , he cant even fight WWs at 147 and refuses to go over 150 with former WWs that blew up , he is now fighting a B grade LW meathead thats never been at WW , and you idiots say he can beat Canelo at 152 , Manny has fought JMM Bradley and now Rios , he cant even fight a WW .

Pac fanboys are the most boxing ignorant fans Ive ever seen on any fighter ., Canelo would destroy Manny .

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
      Stylistically I think Pacquaio would destroy canelo, much harder fight for canelo than mayweather, pacquaio would be too fast and canelo is not that good at setting traps, he wont be able to overpower pacquaio hes too fast for that, just cause marquez beat him with perfect counterpunching I doubt canelo would be able to survive pacquaios wave of attack that destroyed cotto/mosley/margarito
      Prime PAC ends his career. Current PAC beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
        Which leaves Margarito wide open for damage and an easy opponent for Pacquiao unlike Canelo. Canelo doesn't need output and pressure to beat Pacquiao, he just need to counterpunch to the gut and jab him.
        took marquez 4fights to counter manny perfectly

now imagine how long will it take canelo to figure out mannys speed, and elusiveness, angles from everywhere and pressure combination that makes opponent think twice b4 throwing a punch

style makes fights,
        i dont canelos style is pacs kryptonyte,
        canelo is too slow for pac to have fun toy around

but i dont think this fight is gonna happen in a million years though
        GBP vs Top rank
        and pac refused to fight above 147 anymore

so this fight goes to fantasy land where pacs speed and elusiveness wins it for me

remember its not power that brings pacs chin crushing down its perfect timing which took the genius marquez 4 fights to achive

Comment

Originally posted by Ichee
          Vaginas don't upset me, they actually excite me like no other, the entertainment value is infinite. Only when they bleed and project their insecurities out loud on to others is when things get a little uneasy, so can you go back to being soft and pink and not some whiny bleeding bag of wasteful comments. I don't see how you got green K when majority of the time you stink up the place and whine.

Canelo boxes much better than Margarito that is for sure and he knows how to use distance and timing. What matters is that Canelo have a much better body attack than Margarito and has a much better defense, he is just a much better fighter all together. Margarito was never an elite fighter, he was a cheater with a good chin but I think that chin was good because he knew he had bricks in his glove. Also if you look at 6:08 of the video you will see Margarito have some success, but due to his sloppy boxing he couldn't capitalize on Pacquiao being hurt:
          I stopped replying to you and you somehow justify making a 2nd post just to bash me, again with the freaky female comments, you're so damn weird, you're obsessed with that ****.. but what's most pathetic of all is how upset you are that you have red rep and I have green rep, haha, dude, just stop.. it's so fail. Our reps are the way they are for a reason, don't get mad 'cause the community thinks you talk more **** than I do.

Last edited by T18Z; 06-13-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
            Prime PAC ends his career. Current PAC beats him.
            This is an important distinction to make. A prime Pacquiao, the ferocious machine that annihilated Cotto would batter Canelo for 12 rounds, possibly stopping him late. That Pacquiao moved too fast, his hands were a blur and he had atg power which had carried up the weights. His in and out movement would befuddle Canelo who would be hit with lefts and rights all night long.

The current Pacquiao who is a fraction slower and not so unforgiving in the irng would outpoint Canelo much like he did in the Bradley fight, probably winning 9-10 rounds.

Canelo is being overrated after his tight, very tight victory over Trout. His stamina drops considerably after 5 rounds, not just once but multiple times. He is made for Pacquiao.

Comment

Canelo is an over rated tomato can....That's why GBP is cashing out.

Comment

Canelo humilates Fagquiao or 9 rounds, then knocks him out cold.

Comment

It would be reminiscent of a Cotto Pac fight but Canelo might win more rds.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                    Stylistically I think Pacquaio would destroy canelo, much harder fight for canelo than mayweather, pacquaio would be too fast and canelo is not that good at setting traps, he wont be able to overpower pacquaio hes too fast for that, just cause marquez beat him with perfect counterpunching I doubt canelo would be able to survive pacquaios wave of attack that destroyed cotto/mosley/margarito
                    Canelo is a good counterpuncher and he has a good right hand, two things that would give Pac problems, in addition to his size and power. This ain't Margarito, this is a patient boxer puncher who places his punches well. That being said, Pacquiao is a beast and he has the tools to outwork Canelo but he's on the decline and after his devastating KO loss who knows what's left of his punch resistance? I wouldn't bet a dime on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Who has Pacquiao fought with the skill of Canelo?
                      Canelo is one of my favorite fighters but, you can't be serious? Ever heard of Marquez, Morales and Barrera?

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                      Lastly don't compare the only person to ever give Pacquaio serious trouble, Marquez, a master counter puncher, to someone like Canelo, it's ******ed.
                      Marquez is the only person to ever give Pacquiao serious trouble? Did you start following boxing last year or something?

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      everyone tries to time pac with counterpunch.

yet only marquez was able to consistently.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      chavez jr. is better than canelo.
                      For what it's worth, Golovkin sparred with both guys and said Canelo is the best fighter he ever sparred with. I know it should be taken with a grain of salt but it says something.

Comment

Working...
                      X