No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: Alexander Povetkin Will Defeat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Wlad threw and landed less power punches than his opponent that had his hands low half the fight, he also height, reach, weight, experience and basically fought in his backyard. He was happy to land a few jabs and take a point, not willing to engage at any time, Wlad was the bigger ***** but it gets overlooked because he's always fought like a *****. The HW champ terrified of a CW it was embarrassing a guy with a massive size advantage fight like that.

LOL, oh, that's how the fight played out? IMO, it was the other way round.

Comment

Povetkin has the speed and power; but Wlad is superior in every way

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Pretty much yes. Wlad had Haye figured out. Simple as that. He knew Haye wanted to counter him hence he didn't get too close. The running thing is not true though.
        Yes Wlad knew he would fight like a b*tch because Haye always does. The only people who believed Haye would come out aggressive were fools like you.

Wlad was smarter than people like you and knew Haye would fight like he always does with his dreadfully boring - 15 punches a round - style.

If I had to describe Haye's style in a couple words it would be "asthma sufferer" because he is clearly terrified of boxing in a way that raises his heart rate above a sitting on the couch watching TV level.

Comment

I think Povetkin could go 10 rounds being badly beaten for most of those.

WLAD TKO 10.

Povetkin gets hit too much, and the last guy you want to be hit too much by is Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I think Povetkin could go 10 rounds being badly beaten for most of those.

WLAD TKO 10.

Povetkin gets hit too much, and the last guy you want to be hit too much by is Wlad.
            If I were Povetkin I would be looking for a nice soft spot on the canvas to take a 10 count and collect my paycheck.

After seeing the beating that his manager and trainer subjected Denis Lebedev to with no regard for his health or life I would be very worried if I were him.

Comment

povetkin isn't afraid of klitschko...which is why he pulled out twice in the past.

Comment

I don't think so. I think he is going to get pummeled.

Comment

Huck is just saying that because he deserved to win against Povetkin so it propels him up should Povetkin win. I'm not sure if Klitschko eliminated his weakness that peaked through (alright, busted out) with Sanders, Brewster and Peter1 but he has closed the door and locked his weaknesses up so tight they are very hard to get to. I don't think Povetkin has the goods to break in and get to Wlads inner Klitschko.

Comment

Povetkin not scared unlike those others who were scared before they even got in the ring with Wlad?

Heck, Povetkin has been scared, that's why he hasn't been in the ring with Wlad and bowed out on multiple occasions. He and his handlers have kept waiting and waiting, hoping that somebody else dethrones Wlad so they can pick up the scraps but nothing.

They've waited and waited to have little Alexander peak and now he is all peaked out. It's now or never. I bet he is a nervous wreck with this opportunity. If (When) Wlad beats him, he will probably retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X