No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: Alexander Povetkin Will Defeat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Huck's an idiot. He can't fight; he can't think. He's just a skinny-faced, dorky-looking waste of space.
    lol someone's a bit touchy

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      Only really Haye fought terrified amongst Wlad's latest batch of foes. His 'performance' was pathetic. Wach and even the Italian fella fought like real men, Wach give Klitschko his toughest test since Sam Peter.
      Wlad threw and landed less power punches than his opponent that had his hands low half the fight, he also height, reach, weight, experience and basically fought in his backyard. He was happy to land a few jabs and take a point, not willing to engage at any time, Wlad was the bigger ***** but it gets overlooked because he's always fought like a *****. The HW champ terrified of a CW it was embarrassing a guy with a massive size advantage fight like that.
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 06-13-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Wow. Could you be any more of a fan boy? Pathetic comment.

But Wlad came out fans blazing, no wary of Haye's power. Sometimes I'm amazed of some of the fanboys comments you come out with. If you go into a fight with A heavyweight no worrying about his power, you'll get KOd in 6 rounds. I guess that's why Wlad is holding and leaning on all of his opponents.
        Yes of course you go into the fight respecting your opponents power but there is time in the fight you fight instead of running scared - after all of Hayes antics chasing after Wldimir int he airport yapping like a chauahau to a Rottweiler then running on fight night makes me laugh turning up with beheadings on at-shirt hitting a cardboard cut off of Wladimir and then getting the pathetic performance in the ring which we witnessed and getting paid handsomely for that - Lennox summed it up after the fight thats why we have weight divisons to avoid what we saw - there comes a time in the fight when you have to fight - oh sorry I forgot he had a sore little toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          Yes of course you go into the fight respecting your opponents power but there is time in the fight you fight instead of running scared - after all of Hayes antics chasing after Wldimir int he airport yapping like a chauahau to a Rottweiler then running on fight night makes me laugh turning up with beheadings on at-shirt hitting a cardboard cut off of Wladimir and then getting the pathetic performance in the ring which we witnessed and getting paid handsomely for that - Lennox summed it up after the fight thats why we have weight divisons to avoid what we saw - there comes a time in the fight when you have to fight - oh sorry I forgot he had a sore little toe.
          Which round did Haye run exactly? Didn't Haye have his hands down for rounds and rounds? Didn't he stick his chin out the whole fight? I'm not going into the finer details of the fight, because it's been discussed to great lengths, but it's just an excuse for Wlad's fans to use as a reason for Wlad not KOing Haye, despite he landed clean in the 5th round.

Comment

Haye is an ambush fighter. Him keeping his hands low, inviting you in, basically begging for one to attack is part of his tactics. His problem was Wlad outsmarted him!

Comment

I'm pretty sure he also predicted Haye to beat Wlad. That worked out great for him, didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Wlad threw and landed less power punches than his opponent that had his hands low half the fight, he also height, reach, weight, experience and basically fought in his backyard. He was happy to land a few jabs and take a point, not willing to engage at any time, Wlad was the bigger ***** but it gets overlooked because he's always fought like a *****. The HW champ terrified of a CW it was embarrassing a guy with a massive size advantage fight like that.
                You mad brah? Did Wladimir's dominating performance effect you emotionally? I think it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Better chance with it not being in Germany, hopefully a ref that enforces the rules and takes points for holding.
                  And with any luck, maybe Wladimir will stub his toe the night before which would give Povetkin a massive edge. Because that's a practically a career ending injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Haye is an ambush fighter. Him keeping his hands low, inviting you in, basically begging for one to attack is part of his tactics. His problem was Wlad outsmarted him!
                    Pretty much yes. Wlad had Haye figured out. Simple as that. He knew Haye wanted to counter him hence he didn't get too close. The running thing is not true though.

Comment

lol at the haye hate that pops up in all these threads. he didn't run, he held his hands low trying to get wlad to open up but wlad played it smart and just kept popping out the jab and maintaining the distance between them simple as that. Wlad was happy to outpoint him and haye the much smaller man, couldn't just charge in blindly or he'd walk straight into that right hand. And when Haye did get in wlad simply clinched and leaned on him. he knew what to do to beat haye without risking getting involved or going for a KO simple as that.

re povetkin ...well I'm sold that he's a good fighter, but he's still a massive underdog in this one. I guess since he'll be at home though, he may just be able to get a ref that will prevent wlad from spoiling,leaning and clinching so much on the inside, a bit like the refs in the states which imo is why wlad was a lot more vulnerable over there. that alone, combined with his decent skills and power may give Alexander the chance, he's defo got the power to KO wlad that's for sure.

btw if the shock happens we'll see Haye creaming himself over the idea of a fight with povetkin.
                      Last edited by Daddy T; 06-13-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X