E Lara....were you impressed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    lol..
    Do you not understand that the guy is probably a .500 fighter at the top level

Like diego corrales, corrales could beat alot of guys but also lose to guys,,, Lara is kinda like that.... for example lara could beat angulo, canelo, but maybe lose to trout n cotto,,, Just using those guys as examples

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Very disappointed by his performance, he showed technical flaws that he should have corrected long ago (poor distance control, lack of stiff jabs, lack of body punching, spent too much time in the pocket without working), I don't know if Ronnie Shields can really help him correct them. I think he would beat Trout and Smith, Molina would give him another rough night and he would lose to Canelo.
      Which other 154 pounder has Canelo fought beside a close call and feather fisted Trout? For you to say that lara would lose to a green and unproven ginger is a strecht, the 20 Laras fights $h1ts on the 40+ gingers fights...
      Last edited by BendOver; 06-18-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Absolutely. Very Impressed, and want to see a whole lot more.

In fact, if he gets past Trout, which I suspect he will, I'd love to see him move up and take on Peter Quillen.

That fight has great potential.

Comment

He is gingers mandatory, I want to see him fight him because that is why he has fought so many eliminators, it's time for the ginger to face his challenges after he get schooled by Fraud, I understand they want to cash out first...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
            He is gingers mandatory, I want to see him fight him because that is why he has fought so many eliminators, it's time for the ginger to face his challenges after he get schooled by Fraud, I understand they want to cash out first...
            that be wild to see...........

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              There was no injury, Ric. Everyone thought Angulo suffered a broken orbital bone at the time, but it turned out "Perro" was uninjured.
              I didn't understand the emoticon to my response. You are right though there was no injury. He just quit.

Comment

He is exactly the type of fighter Canelo would knock out, he is over confident and very open for a fast ambush combination puncher

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  He is exactly the type of fighter Canelo would knock out, he is over confident and very open for a fast ambush combination puncher

Comment

Working...
                  X