Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Tim Bradley Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when the hell did this fight become HISTORIC? LMBO

Comment

Juan will be planting his feet trying for the haymaker and Bradley will be pumping the jab in his face all night. Juan gets frustrated as the fight progresses but Bradley is always one step ahead of him

Comment

The only reason this might be a good fight to watch is that no fighter has a clear advantage against the other. Cannot write off Bradley just because JMM destroyed Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Juan will be planting his feet trying for the haymaker and Bradley will be pumping the jab in his face all night. Juan gets frustrated as the fight progresses but Bradley is always one step ahead of him
          The Tribe!!!!!!

Comment

bro your talking about Juan here?

IMHO If JMM does not get old he will comfortably beat Tim...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              bro your talking about Juan here?

IMHO If JMM does not get old he will comfortably beat Tim...
              I can see how you can feel Marquez can win..I just don't get how anyone can see a comfortable win for either..These guy's both fight at a high level,I don't see either getting off with an easy win..

Comment

If Bradley remembers to box. If that happens, I can easily see a Bradley UD, with JMM not being able to catch him.

Comment

Working...
                X