Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Tim Bradley Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally can't wait to see this fight, It was a good choice to go with marquez vs bradley becaue we've already seen the marquez vrd pacquiao fights and to me that would be boring...
    this is a new challenge.. anyway i want to go see them live! i also saw some tickets on this site http://www.mainseats.com/Bradley-vs-...s#.Ubjda-v-sSo... I am already going to the mayweather fight but dont know which will be better any suggestions?
    Last edited by javier234; 06-12-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Is Marquez allowed to juice in this fight with the help of Memo PED Heredia?

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
        Who is still hatin on marquez???!!!!!
        He FINALLY put a stop to bs hype pacman had an if ppl cant respect that nap he dished out then why watch boxing??!!!!
        Bradley who did not beat pac but prooved pac aint that great anymore earned this fight and my respect when i watched him brawl lik a worrior against prov!!!!
        So this fight is a great match in my eyes i know ill pay ppv money on this night but as for pac vs rios ....thats a hbo fight night card streight up i aint payin ppv cash for that bs pac took the easy way out marquez took the hardway gotta respect it!!!!
        Pot meet Kettle... (P.S. please learn how to write the English language or stick strictly to speaking.)

Last edited by turnedup; 06-12-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Administer a blood testing for both fighters specially the juicer.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
            Administer a blood testing for both fighters specially the juicer.
            I believe they are

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              Lying to promote the fight. Marquez will not be attempting to become the first fighter to win titles in 5 divisions...hes going for his 4th. I think there is a good possibility I will be at this fight.
              how is it a lie? that fight at 140 was an interim belt but then he was made full champ when Bradley went up in weight,whether you agree with that is totally different subject,when pac fought david diaz that was considered another weigh class despite the fact when diaz fought jose Armando santa cruz it was an interim belt,when pac fought margarito pacquiao never fought at jr middle,he fought as a welter and made margarito come down too,is that legit? whether we agree or not it is officially considered a wieight class that he became a champ,this here is worse to me than how marquez became a champ because pac became a champ at a weight he never fougth at to win the belt(he came in as a welter,not jr middle)

Comment

I'm ready for the $200 tickets. About time this info got released. WAR MARQUEZ

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                  Bradley will make Marquez look old in the ring. A lot of running from Bradley. Sticking and moving!
                  Juan will look to counter and land the big shot. Styles make fights! Gonna be a good fight regardless!
                  Nah, Marquez has too much class for Bradley. This is going to be a great fight...for JMM fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                    Lying to promote the fight. Marquez will not be attempting to become the first fighter to win titles in 5 divisions...hes going for his 4th. I think there is a good possibility I will be at this fight.
                    IBF Featherweight Champion (126 lbs)
                    WBA (Super) Featherweight Champion (126 lbs)
                    WBO Featherweight Champion (126 lbs)
                    WBC Super Featherweight Champion (130 lbs)
                    WBO Lightweight Champion (135 lbs)
                    WBA (Super) Lightweight Champion (135 lbs)
                    WBO Light Welterweight Champion (140 lbs)

A title at 147 would make it five titles in five weight classes.

Comment

Maybe after this fight Marquez will move up to 154. Or is that too obvious?

Comment

Working...
                      X