Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbest Thing You Saw Live At The Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monte '33/1 like Jesus' Barrett's ring "entrance" against David Haye.

Tyson Fury's 'Ali shuffle' against John McDermott would be up there.

Comment

I saw some wangstas get in a weak ass fist fight at the Diaz-Malignaggi fight. One of the dude's chicks stabbed the guy her dude was fighting with multiple times then chunked the knife across the place thinking she had gotten rid of the evidence...dumb bitch forgot there were thousands of people that witnessed it.

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
        Man, I can't even imagine the hell that broke loose when Floyd KO'd Ortiz. What was that like?

Anyone else here going to Garcia/Lopez?

yeah i personally thought they was gonna riot especially the guys who bet on ortiz but when floyd stormed out saying HBO should fire you to Larry the crowd was distracted by that some laughed some booed but I think had Floyd waved to the crowd or taunted the crowd after the sucker punch the angry fans would have thrown crap at him and things would have gotten much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          I saw some wangstas get in a weak ass fist fight at the Diaz-Malignaggi fight. One of the dude's chicks stabbed the guy her dude was fighting with multiple times then chunked the knife across the place thinking she had gotten rid of the evidence...dumb bitch forgot there were thousands of people that witnessed it.

whoa thats bad yo a chick stabbing a dude who didnt even see it coming since he was tied up fighting with her man huh? what was the result of that? i hope the chick got locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            whoa thats bad yo a chick stabbing a dude who didnt even see it coming since he was tied up fighting with her man huh? what was the result of that? i hope the chick got locked up.
            I'm gonna look it up...the laws got there to break it up cause that dude was still fighting back. I'm sure she got what she deserved. They were looking for the knife.

Comment

I went to the Ward vs Miranda fight in Oakland. I sat ringside and saw a bunch of people getting kicked out of seats they didn't pay for. There was this dude that kept on doing it.

The funny thing about this Miranda's wife was sitting in my seat and she said she was sitting there because her husband was entering the ring from our section.

She asked me if I wanted to trade seats with her she told me her seats were closer to the ring I didn't believe her. I dubbed the fight a week later and there she was on t.v the whole time in the front row with the promoters.

Comment

A group of dumbass mexicans kept telling me Chavez was going to KO Martinez in six rounds and got pissed when I said Martinez was going to win. they bought me beer all night tho cause I told them I was from TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Another Mexican beer pouring story. At Pacquiao-Margarito in Dallas, a group of drunk Mexicans were bullying all of the Filipino fans in my section. The Pinoys weren't bothering anyone and were posing in group pictures with each other while the Mexican fans were yelling '**** Manny and **** the Philippines' and 'Viva Mexico!'. The ultimate disrespect was when they tossed a **** ton of beer onto their huge Filipino flag. Unfortunately the Pinoys were too intimidated to do anything about it.

I was rooting for Margarito, but I'm glad he got ****ed up in front of those ridiculous fans.

i wonder which bsene posters were involved

Comment

I was at the Ward-Kessler fight in Oakland and the ring announcer for the undercard was brutal. A complete idiot. He didn't know how to read the scorecards. I think it was the Mayfield fight where he was announcing the final round scores as opposed to the total scores on the card. Someone just got annoyed and yanked the mic outta his hand.

Comment

and the dumbest thing i've ever seen at a boxing match was zab judah's entourage.

Comment

Working...
                      X