Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm The Baddest Motherf***er, I F*** Up David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm The Baddest Motherf***er, I F*** Up David Haye

Tyson Fury (21-0, 15KOs) is using the social networks to apply the pressure on his British heavyweight rival, former two division champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs), to sign a contract for a lucrative fall showdown. Both boxers appear to be pushing for the fight and discussions have been ongoing, but no deal has been reach as of yet.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ok Sinatra.

Comment

2 bums fighting to be the best bum in uk.
      Last edited by ihatebobarum; 06-11-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

This guy is drunk as F*¢K

Comment

Tyson Fury is a wordsmith beyond compare. He is William Shakespeare, James Joyce and Ernest Hemingway meshed together and squeezed through the wit and comedic timing of Billy Connolly. I for one am privileged to be able to read his genius.

Comment

Well well it's Tyson to fat fury renting his ball bag mouth out!! Wot planet r u on u cudnt beat an egg.... The sooner u get licked up n shut d f*** up boxing will b a better place # bum hole

Comment

Haye is shaken. Haye is used to being the vocal one against quiet, well spoken and behaved fighters. Haye isn't used to this.
              Hes not sure of his identity no more haye.

Comment

Originally posted by mr dench View Post
                Well well it's Tyson to fat fury renting his ball bag mouth out!! Wot planet r u on u cudnt beat an egg.... The sooner u get licked up n shut d f*** up boxing will b a better place # bum hole
                I giving you green because of the passion in your post

Comment

"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless fringe contender there has ever been. No one can stop me. Haye is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Herbie Hide. I'm Frank Bruno. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want to uppercut myself in the face! I want to toss his salad! Praise Jesus"
                  Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-11-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Inb4 the BBBoC or whatever its called slaps Fury's wrist for this, and you can bet me on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X