Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado: I Would Stop Erislandy Lara in Six or Seven!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Rosado but I'm a realist. He's not beating Trout, Lara or Cotto. Those guys are too good for him. Fights wouldnt even be all that competitive. His best chance would be against Cotto. Trout and Lara are way, way too skilled for him.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      He beat J'Leon Love who was on PEDs, gotta count for something/
      You keep saying that, Love is garbage though. I hate to say that man but Love is less than decent, and winning a close but clear decision against him doesn't mean a thing, Rosado still struggled with him.

Lara kills Rosado.

Comment

Stfu get in line i think Lara is over due for a nice pay day fight he hasn't taken the easy route and earned his shot, if anyone is willing to step up ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          He beat J'Leon Love who was on PEDs, gotta count for something/
          But J'Leon had no pop behind his punches. Lara does have a bit of sting in his.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
            I like Rosado but I'm a realist. He's not beating Trout, Lara or Cotto. Those guys are too good for him. Fights wouldnt even be all that competitive. His best chance would be against Cotto. Trout and Lara are way, way too skilled for him.

Calm down dude. If lara is so "skilled" why was he taking such a horrific beating against angulo? Lara was getting hit with some crushing blows and was about to get ko'd at any second if it wasn't for the thumb or lucky punch that broke angulo's orbital bone.

Lara was running a track meet the entire fight and was still getting destroyed by angulo. Imagine what a fighter who's faster and more skilled would do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
              Calm down dude. If lara is so "skilled" why was he taking such a horrific beating against angulo? Lara was getting hit with some crushing blows and was about to get ko'd at any second if it wasn't for the thumb or lucky punch that broke angulo's orbital bone.

Lara was running a track meet the entire fight and was still getting destroyed by angulo. Imagine what a fighter who's faster and more skilled would do to him.
              You're an idiot. He was landing the left hand all night. It was sustained damage which broke Angulo's eye, not a lucky punch or thumb. Besides that - the replay showed that it wasn't even an intentional thumb, if one at all.

Comment

Rosado would mop the floor with Lara. Rosado only lost to Angulo when Angulo was in his prime. The Angulo who fought Lara was basically a punching bag and he still managed to drop and wobble Lara throughout the fight. Lara been exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Rosado is doing a great job by keeping his name out there. Trout,cotto, and now lara
                  Gabby is on his grind...gotta respect it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                    You're an idiot. He was landing the left hand all night. It was sustained damage which broke Angulo's eye, not a lucky punch or thumb. Besides that - the replay showed that it wasn't even an intentional thumb, if one at all.
                    Your comments let me know that you saw the thumb lol. Maybe it wasnt intentional, but Lara has always been dirty fighter. His last fight ended because he tried to clinch, and heabutt his opponent. And Lara doesnt really have any power. He landed cleanly all night and didnt phase Perro. After he thumbed him, Perro's face swelled up in a matter of seconds. People act like it happened over time. Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post

Rosado doesnt put up the pressure or relentless body attack and stamina angulo put up or any other 154lb fighter not canelo or anyone, with that said only floyd beats lara at 154lb ,learn how to watch boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X