• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post

YA TU SABE!

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
      My point is, ballers are original. Danny is wearing original ****, going against the norm of broke ass society. He's got money to spend so he doesn't give a **** about looking "fruity". People need to recognize how much the clothes cost, instead of complaining about it looking gay. Just because they can't afford it.
      lol He could try a little harder to find something expensive that doesn't look like it is from a bondage store though

Comment

My point is, ballers are original. Danny is wearing original ****, going against the norm of broke ass society. He's got money to spend so he doesn't give a **** about looking "fruity". People need to recognize how much the clothes cost, instead of complaining about it looking gay. Just because they can't afford it.
        Well if he wants to flaunt his wealth, he should go buy a bespoke Brioni suit or something along those lines.

ASAP Rocky is a guy with a very flamboyant sense of style but it works because he knows what he's doing. Danny most likely picked up that shirt because it was expensive and he's being fashionably rebellious in spite of his controlling father. Who most likely still paddles young Danielson.

Comment

I think he is trying to say he is going to go all BDSM on Matthysse...

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            I think he is trying to say he is going to go all BDSM on Matthysse...
            this all the way.

Comment

Burberry? Didn't Burberry go bust in 94 when the chav craze died out?

Ed Hardy hat too big for his little head.

Comment

The shirt he wore ringside to Peterson vs Lucas is quite possibly the ugliest damn shirt I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  The shirt he wore ringside to Peterson vs Lucas is quite possibly the ugliest damn shirt I've ever seen

OK Fashion cop. Whatever you say

Comment

One. He looks Gay.

Two. You could buy stuff like that really cheap.

Three. He has 6 toes.

Four. His dad probably wearing the same ****.

Comment

You notice some Puerto Ricans have the same face and hair shape and fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X