No announcement yet.

Gamboa admits to using substances from Miami lab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa admits to using substances from Miami lab

This was reported awhile back... And since then a bunch of gamboa fan boys was saying it was bullcrap.... That there was no connection... The customer list was fake,,, Gamboa was clean they swear.......

But then at HBO fighter meetings they ask him and he says yes i was a customer of the lab, and i took substances, i dont know if they legal or illegal..

That pretty much kills all the Fanboys claims that this was all fake.....
    Im pretty sure Gamboa doesnt care if it was legal or illegal...

And he looked like an ordinary fast handed fighter last night... Not the second coming of roy jones....

All these guys are dirty....Its like baseball in the 90's when nearly everyone was using,,, Same thing in boxing today, especially with the amount of money to be made by all involved: fighters, promoters, labs, sanctioning bodies, local municipalities that host events... LOTS OF $$$$$ so nobody cares about alittle PED

And i like how Gamboa said 50cent doenst know the boxing business.. LMAO

Comment

So nobody has anything to say about Gamboa using the lab's substances and not knowing if they legal or illegal

Comment

Having a conversation with yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
          Having a conversation with yourself?
          Yeah pretty much,, Cant believe nobody wants to talk about all the bombshells that gamboa laid out in the fighters interview....

I was hoping you had something to say

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Yeah pretty much,, Cant believe nobody wants to talk about all the bombshells that gamboa laid out in the fighters interview....

I was hoping you had something to say
            The problem is, 50Cent ruined Gamboa's career. No one knows when Gambo fights or who he's fighting. It's that bad, he may as well be on ESPN. At this moment in time, no one wants to talk about this fighter because no one cares about him anymore.

Truth.

Comment

It's not news cause Gamboa's career is going no where. He has to fight at 140 to make some noise in the boxing world.

I also thought it was funny he mentioned 50 didn't know the boxing business....he needs to.move up to 140 and fight names...he's not gonna get any better anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                This was reported awhile back... And since then a bunch of gamboa fan boys was saying it was bullcrap.... That there was no connection... The customer list was fake,,, Gamboa was clean they swear.......

But then at HBO fighter meetings they ask him and he says yes i was a customer of the lab, and i took substances, i dont know if they legal or illegal..

That pretty much kills all the Fanboys claims that this was all fake.....
                Im pretty sure Gamboa doesnt care if it was legal or illegal...

And he looked like an ordinary fast handed fighter last night... Not the second coming of roy jones....

All these guys are dirty....Its like baseball in the 90's when nearly everyone was using,,, Same thing in boxing today, especially with the amount of money to be made by all involved: fighters, promoters, labs, sanctioning bodies, local municipalities that host events... LOTS OF $$$$$ so nobody cares about alittle PED
                He admitted using it ok, we don't know for sure if it was defiantly illegal what he took. If it is then he's guilty.

Comment

50 didn't ruin his career Gamboa ruined his own career by not fighting Rios then going with Mayweather that's not 50s fault Gamboa wasted 2 to 3 years of his career

Comment

Was this on the HBO broadcast?

Comment

Working...
                    X