No announcement yet.

Gamboa admits to using substances from Miami lab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yeah pretty much,, Cant believe nobody wants to talk about all the bombshells that gamboa laid out in the fighters interview....

I was hoping you had something to say
    Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
    50 didn't ruin his career Gamboa ruined his own career by not fighting Rios then going with Mayweather that's not 50s fault Gamboa wasted 2 to 3 years of his career
    Actually, yeah - I agree. It was Gamboa's fault for moving - he would have beaten Rios but 50 made his career worse.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Was this on the HBO broadcast?

HBO Boxing After Dark, I believe

Comment

all these idiots talking about Rios fight are stupid and should stop watching or at least stop talking about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post

HBO Boxing After Dark, I believe
        Pretty much seals it then if that's the case. Guy shouldn't be let near a ring until all this stuff has been answered for.

What a night for HBO. A drug cheat and a serial rapist on the one broadcast.

Comment

in boxing PEDs are less damning than in other sports, they shouldn't be but they are. boxers don't necessarily represent an organization or a team, so there is less preasure when caught to justify your continued career. Major endorsements are uncommon at gamboas level so there is no real concern for a sponsor. And you are right about him not caring about the legality cause e has very little sense of the implications(hes probably not even aware of the stigma in out sports culture being from Cuba and all). For me, this taints his story which is a very good one and if he should ever become a bigger presence in the sport world this will hurt his image

Comment

Gamboa was obviously a freak of nature in the amateurs and Olympics when he wasgoing through strict drug testing, so obviously his skills have always been there.

I'm guessing some time before he wanted to move up in weight he started juicing, to quickly add muscle.

Regardless, the only way he can really redeem himself is if he volunteers to random drug testing for each of his upcoming fights to prove he's no longer using.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Pretty much seals it then if that's the case. Guy shouldn't be let near a ring until all this stuff has been answered for.

What a night for HBO. A drug cheat and a serial rapist on the one broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Lord knows how many sleepless nights I've had trying to figure out the origin of this gif

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  Lord knows how many sleepless nights I've had trying to figure out the origin of this gif
                  planet of the apes, charles heston

Comment

I was surprised he was Honest, and what he did say in Spanish in the meeting word by word is that he used supplements from there like Whey etc but not that they where illegal and not even that was in his system anymore, sorry to kill your ****. Almost tho

And if he did take anything illegal which he probably did anyways ( i don't take any boxer at their word) it was for his stamina not strength you can be 100% sure about that, the guy has been an athletic phenom since his gold medal days if anything he needed a stamina boost nothing has changed, proof is last night he looked just as fast just lazier, and without a game plan or motivation, he needs to go back down to 126 where his body is at his best and there's easy money to be made. Oh and get a fking real trainer FFS since he has been training himself he has looked like dog**** Nobody has fked Gamboa over more than Gamboa himself in and off the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                      If you go to google images and click the camera icon in the search bar, you can just paste the image url and it will almost certainly tell you the source. Knowledge is power.

Comment

Working...
                      X