No announcement yet.

Anyone else dissapointed Angulo quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else dissapointed Angulo quit?

This guy was once touted as the heir to margarito, how wrong they were.
    And he might have been ahead in the cards too... at least pull a donaire and cover your eye with your glove for the rest of the round

He looked like he was going to maul Lara in last few rounds , it was a very bad eye the pain would be excruciating , you could see when Lara hit the lump clean with not a real hard shot and it was like a nail driven into his head , they couldnt touch it in the corner .

Angulo is a tough fighter , but he is still human and that wasnt no normal puffy eye , sometimes really bad pain is much worse than a beat down .

Some of you need to have go at this sport to get an idea what its like , it all looks simple Simon from where you sit .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      He looked like he was going to maul Lara in last few rounds , it was a very bad eye the pain would be excruciating , you could see when Lara hit the lump clean with not a real hard shot and it was like a nail driven into his head , they couldnt touch it in the corner .

Angulo is a tough fighter , but he is still human and that wasnt no normal puffy eye , sometimes really bad pain is much worse than a beat down .

Some of you need to have go at this sport to get an idea what its like , it all looks simple Simon from where you sit .
      After that last KD Lara won the rest of the Round and the Next one culminating on the eye stoppage but as there where so many roller coaster moments in this fight who the fk knows, the momentum could have shifted again.

And Op So you rather he get's a career ending loss? Because he wasn't going to win anything with his eye busted up and in excruciating pain he would have had started to accumulate punishment. I wish i would have seen Lara close it out but at the same time i'm Glad Angulo's pain was enough to convince him to stop than that being the last time i see him fight.

Comment

you are fcken moron
        something broke in his skull
        I was like ten feet from his corner, in fraction of a second his forehead was swollen, bigger bum then vargas vs mosley, everyone in the stadium new what happen,
        you want to see someone quit, watch alexander vs bradley

but is was a great fight the crown push perro the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Gotta love how people gauge pain from the luxury of their comfy couches and chuggin their booze. Let them watch a sparring session from ringside at a nearby gym or see how these guys put in work when they train for fights and I guarantee they'll shrink.

Comment

I'm disappointed. Angulo should never worry about his health since guys like you don't give a ****. He would have to be the one who would have to go blind for the rest of his life, and not you eh?

****ing moron.

Comment

Never gonna fault looking out for his health and living to possibly fight another day. To quit like Ortiz did vs Maidana? That's BITCHMADE.

EDIT: Pointed out to me by _original_ and pr23 that I was contradicting myself. Which is correct.
              Last edited by El Angel; 06-09-2013, 02:40 AM.

Comment

At first I was because I was unaware of what had happened but I honestly don't blame him at all. You know it takes some excruciating pain or unbearable injury for a guy like Angulo to walk away from the bout. Lara throws pretty lethal shots when he sits on his punches, I have never seen him fight this aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Never gonna fault looking out for his health and living to possibly fight another day. To quit like Ortiz did vs Maidana? That's BITCHMADE.
                  You're contradicting yourself brah.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    You're contradicting yourself brah.
                    Exactly...

Comment

Working...
                    X