Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So quit doesn't mean quit anymore? Only on boxingscene would this happen, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Man stfu, lmfao. I'll talk to you, but it won't be about boxing.
      That's not what you said a few nights ago.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      You can't ignore me. I'm a super mod.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

Yeah, I see. So I won't ever respond to you ever again
      Yet here you are, responding to me.

I guess it's safe to say that you quit ignoring me, huh? Kinda like how Angulo quit Saturday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        So quit doesn't mean quit anymore? Only on boxingscene would this happen, LOL
        Astonishing, isn't it? But that's generally what happens when a bunch of teenagers who fancy themselves badasses watch an episode or two of 24/7 and decide to start posting here.

If only they applied even a tenth of that effort towards academics. Preferably reading and writing.

Comment

• You can say that Angulo quit ( and be correct) but people in this thread are being willfully ignorant with regards to what certain words connote.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            That's not what you said a few nights ago.

Yet here you are, responding to me.

I guess it's safe to say that you quit ignoring me, huh? Kinda like how Angulo quit Saturday night.
            Check out this b$tch made b$tch, lmao! I'm arguing with my wife, lmmfao! That's not what you said a few nights ago, lmao!

It's safe to say that you couldn't hold a conversation with a room full of pro boxers and get away with what you're saying, lmao!

I'm not a Angulo fan child mind. I'm not Mexican either. I defend what fans like YOU consider not honorable.

I can't ignore your sorry rusty ass so I'd rather embarrass your simple armchair mind. Don't act like you're not pissed either. You're still talking to me. You have to. You can't win my respect.

Comment

Check out this b$tch made b$tch, lmao! I'm arguing with my wife, lmmfao! That's not what you said a few nights ago, lmao!
              So your wife makes it a point to hold people to their previous statements during a debate? She must be an intelligent woman. Pity that she ended up legally shackled to a dolt such as yourself.

It's safe to say that you couldn't hold a conversation with a room full of pro boxers and get away with what you're saying, lmao!
              I could, and I would.

I'm not a Angulo fan child mind. I'm not Mexican either. I defend what fans like YOU consider not honorable.
              When did I label you as either, and when did I say that quitting wasn't honorable? Please, quote those statements for me to back up your claims.

can't ignore your sorry rusty ass so I'd rather embarrass your simple armchair mind. Don't act like you're not pissed either. You're still talking to me. You have to. You can't win my respect.
              The only person you're embarassing is yourself.

Pissed? Over the internet?
              Last edited by ßringer; 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I can't ignore your sorry rusty ass so I'd rather embarrass your simple armchair mind. Don't act like you're not pissed either. You're still talking to me. You have to. You can't win my respect.
                Take a walk.

Comment

• @ REED.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I don't doubt that he couldn't continue due to the pain he was in thanks to the injury he suffered. But that doesn't change the fact that he quit.

If you voluntarily withdraw from something, you quit. It really is that simple.

Using your particularly flimsy train of thought, one could easily say that Pope Benedict didn't actually quit his job as pope, or that President Nixon didn't actually quit his job as President of the United States. What you're doing is drawing a line in the sand in regards to quitting that essentially gives you the right to determine exactly what constitutes a 'quit.'

You can't do that. The definition of the word has been quite clear for centuries, and no amount of protesting on your part is going to change that. If you tried using such a hairbrained excuse for logic in the world of academia you'd be laughed off campus.
                    Yes I am drawing a line. in angulos case he turned his back to lara to protect himself. that is not the same to me as roberto duran or ODH who sat on his stool and refused to return.

we all know what the word quit means. your non sports examples are ******ed. I equate angulos injury to other sports injuries that prevent an athlete from competing. I dont call that quitting I call it getting injured. his broken orbital bone is equal to kobe's achilles tear.

you are taking a very strong stand on this. is it because duran actually quit?

Comment

• Notice how Big Dunn disagreed with me.

Notice how the other two disagreed.... take notes, Bscene citizens.

Comment

Working...
                      X