• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawl........

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

All along i thought he would get matched up with winner of paulie/broner

Comment

yall wanting to retire mosley so bad but he beat cano, woulda beat paulie and will beat ortiz. sugar shane can still get it done vs. a lot of guys.

Comment

Alright this is not a fight I want to see. It would be good but I would feel bad if Mosley got hurt now. I wouldn't know who to cheer for lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            yall wanting to retire mosley so bad but he beat cano, woulda beat paulie and will beat ortiz. sugar shane can still get it done vs. a lot of guys.
            Cano is C-level, Paulie is B-level on his best day, and I don't think he beats Ortiz. Ortiz should be embarrassed if he catches an L against Mosley.

Comment

Comment

Ortiz is too young too strong too powerful this current version of mosley cant match that workrate no way in hell. It would be hilarious if mosley made victor quit though and back to maury for another DNA test between maidana/mosley

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Cano is C-level, Paulie is B-level on his best day, and I don't think he beats Ortiz. Ortiz should be embarrassed if he catches an L against Mosley.
                  and those are the kind of guys he can beat. ortiz aint nothing special. he's lost to b (maidana) and c (lopez) level fighters.

Comment

Good comeback fight for ortiz..easy night .
                    Bad fight for mosely...he wil loose to a younger stronger hungry ortiz.

Comment

Mosley fighting way past his expiration date. Wish he'd hang them up. I think a motivated Ortiz beats him convincingly, maybe stops him.

Comment

Working...
                      X