Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Stieglitz To Return on 7/13 as Part of SAT1 Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Stieglitz To Return on 7/13 as Part of SAT1 Deal

WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz will make the first defense of his second run as champion on July 13th in Dresden, Germany. SES Boxing has officially announced that Stieglitz signed a multi-fight television with SAT.1. In the past Stieglitz already fought twice on SAT.1 in 2010/2011 and achieved market shares of up to 18.4 percent in the target demographic. In his last ring appearance, Stieglitz (44-3, 25KOs) got revenge on Arthur Abraham with a fourth round stoppage in March to regain the WBO crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Stieglitz is going to fight like a man possessed from here on out, sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      If Stieglitz is going to fight like a man possessed from here on out, sign me up.
      I'll sign that. Hopefully the AA rematch was not a loner.

Comment

Am hoping there's a chance of him facing Groves or Kessler next.

Comment

Co-****in-sign. I loved how Stieglitz took the fight to AA and was on the gas pedal from the opening bell. That style will work against a lot of the top smws

Comment

I hope this deal isn't part of a run of weak opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Kessler is out of the question even if the dane elects to continue his career. That is a consequence of Stieglitz's deal with SAT1 which is part of most cablepackages in denmark and therefore prevents Danish PPV.

The chances for a Groves, who's Stieglitz's mandatory, fight increases with this deal IMO. Stieglitz now has a solid backing and therefore the finanses needed to get Groves to Magdeburg or Berlin.

Comment

Man he was impressive that night ! I really hope he'll keep up fighting like that.

He could be a decent fight for any given top SMWs.

PS : I freeking love the avatar.
                Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Next ? Don't hold your breath bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I'll sign that. Hopefully the AA rematch was not a loner.
                  Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Co-****in-sign. I loved how Stieglitz took the fight to AA and was on the gas pedal from the opening bell. That style will work against a lot of the top smws
                  Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                  Man he was impressive that night ! I really hope he'll keep up fighting like that.

He could be a decent fight for any given top SMWs.

PS : I freeking love the avatar.

Next ? Don't hold your breath bro.
                  Hell yeah, he looked like a completely different fighter. War Stieglitz!

Comment

Working...
                  X