No announcement yet.

You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    You used to call catchweights 'mannyweights'. Are you now going to refer to them as 'floydyweights'?
    I have NEVER had a problem with catchweights. Manny has only 2 cw fights too moronio. Not enough for me to call him a cw king or whatever you call him.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
      I swear I can't believe this piss ass forum. Y'all complain and complain that this guy ducks that this guy won't fight this guy....that he won't fight nobody good.

This is the best and biggest super fight to be made in all of boxing and all y'all can do is make 76 threads about 2 ***** ass pounds???? Red head came in at 153 his last fight so in essence y'all are crying over 1 god dam pound!!!!! Yea Floyd didn't demand for a cw against cotto probably cuz cotto didn't blow da hell up to 170+ pounds be for real this dude is already going to give up more then 15 pounds to a younger guy . Wich if any u idiots ever got in a ring and not just a key board would know that's a huge deal. Y'all seem to complain and ***** about everything in every figh especially when it comes to Floyd.

Y'all new canelo has no god dam chance in hell against Floyd so now y'all have y'all excuses we have to hear for 4 months plus till y'all realize the weight won't matter cuz 154 or not he is going to gas out and he ain't got half the skills to match Floyd.

Don't come on here talking boxing just start y'all's own Floyd hater website and buy all his ppvs regardless.
      BEST POST EVER!!

I hate the people on this site but love the boxing news

Comment

Why catch wt at 152?

To Make people believe robotic Canelo is a dangerous fight, when in reality he is a cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          I have NEVER had a problem with catchweights. Manny has only 2 cw fights too moronio. Not enough for me to call him a cw king or whatever you call him.
          I dont call him either because I'm not a bell end.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
            Why catch wt at 152?

To Make people believe robotic Canelo is a dangerous fight, when in reality he is a cherry pick.
            nope to weight drain someone that Cherrypicker didn't even need to weight drain to beat

Comment

I dont call him either because I'm not a bell end.
              Yea you are. Your looking for a reason to discredit Floyd for nothing. Bottom line is, Floyd said right now, that since people have a problem with the cw, he will change his mind about fighting Canelo at all, everyone would have a frienzy. Just be happy the fight is happening, because Canelo has the power to destroy Floyd with one punch. And he has speed. He can hurt him to the top or to the body. Im just excited about the fight actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                nope to weight drain someone that Cherrypicker didn't even need to weight drain to beat

you are also correct, drain the robotic Canelo just for good measure.

Canelo is a green house ripen cherry pick. just like jcc jr, canelo have been hyped, protected and groomed to fight (and lose) in a big ppv event.
                his hype creators and investors are cashing in.

gonna be a boring Baldomir type fight.

Comment

Lmao now it's a cherry pick fight really??????? The same fight everybody said he was ducking and would never get in the ring with canelo is now a cherry pick ****in fight????? U guys are something else ....

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Yea you are. Your looking for a reason to discredit Floyd for nothing. Bottom line is, Floyd said right now, that since people have a problem with the cw, he will change his mind about fighting Canelo at all, everyone would have a frienzy. Just be happy the fight is happening, because Canelo has the power to destroy Floyd with one punch. And he has speed. He can hurt him to the top or to the body. Im just excited about the fight actually happening.
                    Why did he not just fight him at 154? He wouldnt look like such a **** if he did. And dont even bother trying to bang on about Canelo being a big LMW and rehydrating up to LHW as that is more of a hindrance to a fighter than a help. Floyd had a chance to silence all of his critics, but yet again he has to go and do something embarrasing and shoot himself in the foot.

Comment

Why did he not just fight him at 154? He wouldnt look like such a **** if he did. And dont even bother trying to bang on about Canelo being a big LMW and rehydrating up to LHW as that is more of a hindrance to a fighter than a help. Floyd had a chance to silence all of his critics, but yet again he has to go and do something embarrasing and shoot himself in the foot.
                      And still no answer to my question. If Floyd said he changed his mind about fighting him, due to complaints about the cw, would you want that? No ya wouldnt. He didnt embarrass himself by fighting at a cw, because mostly everywhere I go, people are too excited that the fight is actually happening. No one cares about the cw. Except Floyd-haters who are mad that he shocked them, by actually fighting him. Just like YOU, I cant wait for the massacre!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X