No announcement yet.

You call yourself boxing fans ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    too bad all the floyd v devon jokes, gifs, and videos you worked on is wasted.
    This place is going to be a ghost town once Floyd decides to retire they won't have **** to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      too bad all the floyd v devon jokes, gifs, and videos you worked on is wasted.

can you post those videos and gifs that i made? if you can prove that i went out of my way to do all that, i'll stop posting for the rest of the week

if you can't, you have to promise to stop crying...deal?

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC View Post
        Simple.......cuz Floyd ain't want to fight at 154 no more he was going to stay at 147 but canelo wants that fight all u Floyd haters want n think canelo can win that fight so deal with what u get . Like they say be careful what unask for.

Canelo could have simply said no. And went to fight guys his size.
        I stopped reading after Floyd ain't want! Ha!
        Floyd is a ***** for fighting at a cw just like PAC was a b itch for fighting at cw's!

Comment

Honestly would have liked it to be at 154 with a clause that says canelo cant rehydrate more than 10 pounds.

152 isnt the worst thing

if it was 147 or 150 i would think canelo would be completely drained but 152 aint bad..
          i think canelo doesnt train as hard as he could and thats why he gasses sometimes. He coasts on his talent and power to get him thru fights.

Everyone just needs to shut up about the 152..
          Yes floyd is a hypocrite for complaining about manny doing it, but then who doesnt realize that floyd is a hypocrite.

Just be thankful that the fight got made... And we are all not whining about alexander vs floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Honestly would have liked it to be at 154 with a clause that says canelo cant rehydrate more than 10 pounds.

152 isnt the worst thing

if it was 147 or 150 i would think canelo would be completely drained but 152 aint bad..
            i think canelo doesnt train as hard as he could and thats why he gasses sometimes. He coasts on his talent and power to get him thru fights.

Everyone just needs to shut up about the 152..
            Yes floyd is a hypocrite for complaining about manny doing it, but then who doesnt realize that floyd is a hypocrite.

Just be thankful that the fight got made... And we are all not whining about alexander vs floyd
            Bingo. I too would have preferred the 154 and rehydration clause but either way haters would complain about that.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              Floyd is a 154lb champion.

TWICE.

Why would he ask a fellow 154lb champion to fight at 152lbs?

If you dont like hardcore boxing fans and just love the sound of floyd's nutsack gently tapping your chin go to floydhype.com you floyd **** boy.
              HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You mad because Floyd is fighting Canelo. I saw you hating saying he would never fight him, so I favorited your profile and have been waiting for you to log on. I knew before hand, Floyd was going to fight him. I had inside info!!!!

Comment

Simple.......cuz Floyd ain't want to fight at 154 no more he was going to stay at 147 but canelo wants that fight all u Floyd haters want n think canelo can win that fight so deal with what u get . Like they say be careful what unask for.

Canelo could have simply said no. And went to fight guys his size.
                Yeah, but why not fight at 154 doe?

Comment

Bingo. I too would have preferred the 154 and rehydration clause but either way haters would complain about that.
                  If he fought him at 154 without a gay rehydration clause, nobody would have any complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I stopped reading after Floyd ain't want! Ha!
                    Floyd is a ***** for fighting at a cw just like PAC was a b itch for fighting at cw's!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You mad because Floyd is fighting Canelo. I saw you hating saying he would never fight him, so I favorited your profile and have been waiting for you to log on. I knew before hand, Floyd was going to fight him. I had inside info!!!!
                      You used to call catchweights 'mannyweights'. Are you now going to refer to them as 'floydyweights'?

Comment

Working...
                      X