Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that we don't get a public poll, then those who pick Canelo will retract much too easy after Floyd does the usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      I hate that we don't get a public poll, then those who pick Canelo will retract much too easy after Floyd does the usual.

The usual what? Weight draining? This is the first time Floyd blatantly weight drained somebody, you shouldn't be so hard on him.

"weight don't win fights, skills do" I need a catchweight with Canelo doe.
      Last edited by UTEP; 06-01-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        By the 152lb catchweight, I can only conclude that Mayweather isn't confident enough in beating him at 154lb. What other reason can there be?
        but mayweather small doe

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
          Pacquaio/rOACH ALWAYS wants catch-weights and re-hydration clauses. PACMAN fans have NOOOOO problem with that.

Mayweather asks for 2 pounds and Canelo camp agrees and now people are acting like this is the biggest scandal in BOXING history.

How about Canelo weighing 170+ on fight night for a fight that's supposed be at 154. Now that's a crime.

Canelo should be fighting a Middleweight if you ask me.

Let it go people!

Now Mayweather forcing a Re-hydration Clause on Canelo would an issue with me. But guess what he did not, But you know who does PACMAN and Roach.

Canelo will not look like a corpse on fight night like DeLahoya, Cotto and Magarito did when they fought PACMAN.

Canelo will be fine and he will lose cause he just too young and inexperienced for Mayweather at this time.
          yea bro! mayweather is also small doe!!

Comment

guys, there is an extreme nuthugger on here, he had some sig, just looking for a fair fight regarding catchweights, anyone remember who he is?

I am sure he has changed it now to hide away

Comment

has the glove ewight been discussed?

Comment

Not much to say on this one. I've heard some call this a super/mega fight, can't say I agree. Goes to show how much hype Canelo has behind him without really doing anything yet. Floyd not being a real LMW is what makes this fight interesting, but still, he'll find a way to shut down Canelo's offense and counter him to death without getting hit much. However, if Floyd gets injured during the fight like he did against Ghost, he might find himself in trouble.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 06-01-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  The usual what? Weight draining? This is the first time Floyd blatantly weight drained somebody, you shouldn't be so hard on him.

"weight don't win fights, skills do" I need a catchweight with Canelo doe.
                  he small doe

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                    I don't understand you people...first you want this fight to happen, you talk about it for months and when it's actually happenning you're still complaining...

So the fight is at CW. What's the big deal? It's not like Floyd put the gun to Canelo's head and said "It's now or never". Canelo said himself that he's comfortable with 152 for christ sake....

I bet you'd still be complaining if the fight was at 153.9 limit...

Just STFU and enjoy the biggest fight possible.
                    @Szef99, very well said and I agree 100%.

Comment

Attendance and buys wise this is gonna be a tremendous event but boy are people gonna be disappointed. This is gonna be a one sided beating.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X