Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this fight will cause for a little more then half a million dollars considering the circumstances

Comment

Ok a million per pound?

Golden Boy Promotions should tell Canelo that they will pay all fees if he weighs 153 or 154 lbs.

The fights not off if he weighs 153 or 154 lbs is it?

Comment

Leonard Ellerbe on Cotto vs Pacquiao:

"He was a dead man walking when he went into the ring," Ellerbe said. "The casual fan doesn't know what difference one or two pounds can make when a fighter is already down to weight. Fighters know."

Comment

Floyd has in his career tried resisting the use of CWs, but he couldnt put it off any longer as he is worried about Canelo.

So even at the expense of being criticized wasnt enough to stop Floyd from requesting it, the zero overides everything.

I think Canelo can get a unanimous decision and expect Floyd to clinch a helluva lot, you are going to think Canelo is in a straight jacket. Floyd wont get a decision with his negativity.

Comment

If Canelo was serious he'd be dieting right now.

Comment

Talk about Saul's stammina? How about Floyd's age?

In my personal opinion I am betting on Alvarez to win the fight with one cavet -providing the fight will take place at all. Signing a contract and then reneging on its terms for made up excuses is too frequent in boxing. If that happens it won't originate from Alvarez side.

I think that Saul mastered the game with his last excercise provided by Trout

Six more games after Alvarez for Floyd? I think he will retire after his first recorded correctly, defeat. ( remember the first Mayweather-Castillo encounter?)

Comment

Glove Size

Does anyone have details on the glove size they are using?
                Not sure when all details come out.

I remember hearing the 154lb division let the fighters choose either 8 or 10oz gloves....something along those lines

Comment

To the Floyd haters...WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE HIM FIGHT??

Comment

Floyd gets a easy UD imo. Canelo gets tired quick and is very slow to compete with floyd, plus add a lil catch-weight of 2lbs and you'll maybe even get to see a stopage coming from mayweather. Camelo is drained as it is already at 154 personally i think hes a middleweight fighting in 154.

I hope he goes fight someone his own size and speed after floyd schools him,like sergio or GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Chala95 View Post
                      To the Floyd haters...WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE HIM FIGHT??
                      Canelo at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X