Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I agree.

Who cares what words were spoken... on a personal level, he's a hypocrite, but from a resume stand point... his opinions on catch weights do not matter.
    This, this, this.

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Floyd had a catchweight before Manny ever did. Lets just start there.
      so :chickenboy: have always been a hypocrite why are you guys complaining about this fight

Comment

Mayweather by clear, somewhat competitive decision. 117-111 sounds about right. The atmosphere, hype, and build-up are going to be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
          so :chickenboy: have always been a hypocrite why are you guys complaining about this fight
          I don't see many, if any at all, complaining about the fight. What I do see, is everyone who isn't a Floyd stan, laughing at those stans and watching them eat crow, or flip flop their stance on catchweights. I see everyone happy the fight is made. Everyone is just enjoying the continuing merry go round that is Floyd stans.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            I don't see many, if any at all, complaining about the fight. What I do see, is everyone who isn't a Floyd stan, laughing at those stans and watching them eat crow, or flip flop their stance on catchweights. I see everyone happy the fight is made. Everyone is just enjoying the continuing merry go round that is Floyd stans.
            What's sad is some of them aren't even eating crow, they literally bashed Pacquiao for his CW's, gave him absolutely no credit, and are doing the total opposite for Floyd

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            He fed Cotto to Pac
            at a catchweight and now Margarito (if it's true). There is nothing
            credible about that.
            This same guy goes on to say Floyd is a genius for fighting Canelo at a CW

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              What's sad is some of them aren't even eating crow, they literally bashed Pacquiao for his CW's, gave him absolutely no credit, and are doing the total opposite for Floyd

This same guy goes on to say Floyd is a genius for fighting Canelo at a CW
              Hes obviously one of those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                Man, Honestly it just hits the wrong way how We are seeing this guy just distort the history of boxing like this. I feel how the baseball world felt when they were watching Barry Bonds Breaks all these records knowing he was on PED's... It was disgusting... HANK AAron wanted nothing apart of it. **** the funny thing is Barry Bonds still had his supporters saying he is a ATG with or without the steroids...and they justifed his actions because he was their guy..

Just like when I watching Barry Bonds I was disgusted, I am disgusted watch Manny Pacquiao doing what he is doing to boxing history...and too read these boards and how they are suckking his ****.. Im sorry I just had to add to the discussion.

PACQUIAO is ****ing distorting history in a way never seen before.
                Then he has the nerve to say he has nothing else to accomplish because he accomplish more than anybody.... THE NERVE to say that...

He is coward for this, and this only..

Name one fight Pacquiao has been outweigh by 20 pounds while he has moved up in weight chasing greatness??? All the greats gave up size advantages in order to achieve the reward of being called a champion.

But Pacquiao REFUSES to take those risk... He rather ask for catchweights rather than do what other before him have done..

HE IS A ****ING COWARD for this sole reason NOTHING ELSE.
                He is DISTORTing the legacy of all the TRUE ALL TIME GREATS who did it the right way....

And the show is back in 2 week..

The interesting part of this post,

Name one fight Pacquiao has been outweigh by 20 pounds while he has moved up in weight chasing greatness
                Hes referring to Floyd doing that. And all the floyd boys, agreed with him. Now, these same cats, are worried that Canelo would outweigh Floyd by 20 pounds. What happened to "size doesn't win fights, skills do"?

Comment

BOTTOM LINE FOLKS

FLOYD IS GOING TO WEIGH 151 on fight night

CANELO IS GOING TO WEIGH 170+ on fight night

That's a way bigger issue/deal than any catch-weight.

Floyd does not have a re-hydration clause in place for Canelo so the argument that FLOYD is a hypocrite is mute.

FLOYD having to fight a SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT is OK with the FLOYD HATERS.

BUT FLOYD having Said SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT lose 2 lbs make him the Villain as usual with the Haters.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                    BOTTOM LINE FOLKS

FLOYD IS GOING TO WEIGH 151 on fight night

CANELO IS GOING TO WEIGH 170+ on fight night

That's a way bigger issue/deal than any catch-weight.

Floyd does not have a re-hydration clause in place for Canelo so the argument that FLOYD is a hypocrite is mute.

FLOYD having to fight a SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT is OK with the FLOYD HATERS.

BUT FLOYD having Said SUPER MIDDLE WEIGHT lose 2 lbs make him the Villain as usual with the Haters.
                    Do you have a source that Pacquiao had rehydration clauses? If not, like he didn't, that does indeed make Floyd a hypocrite.

Comment

May got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X