Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no doubt in my mind that Canelo Alvarez has had the best training camp of his boxing career in preparing for the Mayweather fight. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be in the best shape of his career when he steps in the ring with Floyd Mayweather. There is no doubt that he will be as strong as he has ever been in a fight. There is no doubt in my mind that he will be as calm and confident in himself as he has ever been going into a fight.

None of it will matter because the fight on Saturday will be the equivalent of pitting the Alabama Crimson tide, the national champions of college football over the last two years against the Baltimore Ravens, the defending Super Bowl champions. It doesn't matter how much time the Crimson Tide takes to prepare, how strong the players are, how well they are prepared, how healthy they may be as a team or how good their gameplan may be, they will still lose because they are not on the same level in terms of talent, skill and experience as the Ravens. The Crimson Tide may score a touchdown or two, but will still lose and lose badly.

The Mayweather/Alvarez fight will be the equivalent of pitting the Alabama Crimson Tide (which incidentally is my favorite college team) against the Baltimore Ravens. Alvarez may have his moments, but in the end, Mayweather will prove that Alvarez is not in the same league.

Comment

• If this youngster can increase his work rate by 50% thats alot for him) he has a chance to fight well against Floyd! Anything less or another performance like his work against Trout will make him fall short! His hand speed is impressive and if he puts his right hand straight into Floyds left shoulder (upper arm) then buries a left hook into the chest he can off set Floyds set ups!
      I don't see this kid being able to increase his pace because at 23 yrs old he's not sure he can get 12 rds in at that high pace (never done it yet) ! So like all of Floyds other opponents they're happy by the 10th round to collect their checks and not visit a hospital!
      How refreshing would it be for this kid to go out from the first bell and simply lay it out on the line! He might get stopped by the 9th or he might stop Floyd in the 9th!!!! When your 23 a loss is just a loss it makes no difference if its a decs or a tko. The thought of Canelo out dueling Mayweather is pretty remote but if he has the mind set to dominate every round he might do it!
      Personally if it were me I'd go in there to stop him! If Canelo was under my schooling I'd insist he win every round and let the chips fall.
      both be safe and if I invest time to watch please let it be better then the past few Mayweather bouts. Maybe a flash KD in the first on Floyd could ad some sparks??? hahaha!!!! Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        How do you know it isn't a business expense? He hired them as part of TMT.

He likely writes it off as part of doing business at tax time.

Don't give hand outs lol. Some people actually pay for that kind of info.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Prostitute, wife, girlfriend ... All men eventually have to pay for the pussay.

Prostitutes, you pay up front

Girlfriends, you pay as you go.

Wives, they get you on the backend or as Eddie says "HALF"....

(and **** the dj playing the music while waiting for Floyd to show up SUCKS)

Comment

• Alvarez said he already 153! Pretty damn surprising.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn floyd should stay away from these crowsds/using their pens to sign merchandise like canelo did; wouldn't want to get the flu a few days before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                  Damn floyd should stay away from these crowsds/using their pens to sign merchandise like canelo did; wouldn't want to get the flu a few days before the fight.
                  He'll probably use a hand sanitizer afterwards. Floyd is a neat freak.

Comment

• Im picking canelo by tko...floyds small and hes been rocked by mosley zab and corley...canelo would eat those three for breakfast lunch and dinner...this fight reminds me of tyson vs holyfield in tha fact that damn near every writer and fighter is picking tha same guy in mayweather...jst as everyone pickt tyson over holy...i knew holyfield was gonna eat tyson alive and i feel tha same way about this fight in favor of tha ginger kid...floyds an all time great but styles make fights and everybody loses...when u go up in weight it can be very dangerous for anybody but choosing tha top 154 lb fighter in tha world who is a damn phenom coming off his most impressive victory...i say your pushing yur luck...money made floyd do this and for his greed he will suffer his first humbling defeat...its not if you lose but how u come back from a loss that defines you! Floyds confidence is borderline narcissitic and thats not a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAWDOGG69STYLE View Post
                      Im picking canelo by tko...floyds small and hes been rocked by mosley zab and corley...canelo would eat those three for breakfast lunch and dinner...this fight reminds me of tyson vs holyfield in tha fact that damn near every writer and fighter is picking tha same guy in mayweather...jst as everyone pickt tyson over holy...i knew holyfield was gonna eat tyson alive and i feel tha same way about this fight in favor of tha ginger kid...floyds an all time great but styles make fights and everybody loses...when u go up in weight it can be very dangerous for anybody but choosing tha top 154 lb fighter in tha world who is a damn phenom coming off his most impressive victory...i say your pushing yur luck...money made floyd do this and for his greed he will suffer his first humbling defeat...its not if you lose but how u come back from a loss that defines you! Floyds confidence is borderline narcissitic and thats not a good thing.
                      Floyd loves money but he loves being undeafeated even more. I honestly don't think he will pick a fight he thinks he would lose. Maybe at the 154lb limit he wouldn't take the fight. With the 152lb limit, he has a psychological advantage. With Floyd, that's all he needs. Tyson was a great FIGHTER, but an average boxer. There's no comparison between the intelligence of Floyd in the ring and Tyson in the ring. There is definitely no comparison between their intellect outside of it as well.
                      Last edited by Punch on Tap; 09-10-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X