Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward: After We Destroy Froch, We Want Calzaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wards really scraping the barrel right now, they seem very desperate in my opinion, trying to get a fighter that retired over 4 years ago and has been on drugs and hasn't been living the life is low on top of basically begging for a rematch against Froch who he's already beat.

I really liked Ward and Hunter but they hate other fighters getting recognition for anything and i don't like that.

Comment

LOL Now Ward is "DESPERATE" and now he is "BEGGING"? LMFAO look how these fans are scrambling and getting nervous now that Ward Manager say they are willing to fight in the UK

Comment

Damn it Team Ward, shut the **** up.

Comment

I like ward a lot, Oakland all the way. He deserves all the accolades that he's received. He's in the top two p4p but its really hard to take him seriously when he considers taking on the shot to **** pavlova and the 40 year old retired calzaghe

Comment

Wonder is Joe's chalk hands have healed significantly in his retirement...

Comment

Team ward sounding thirsty for a payday

Jealous of the lime light Froch and Kessler have been receiving

Comment

its the only realistic choice at the time for ward

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                  Another moron who thinks Hopkins won

Go stink up a cab, Akmed.
                  Hahahahaba ****** curry eating bastard, Ahmed

Comment

I'm a huge Ward fan but I wouldn't give him credit for beating a 41 year old Calzaghe who retire about 4 years ago. Let Calzaghe talk and you just worry about active fighters.

Comment

I don't buy this Ward has nowhere to go' argument. He can fight Froch in the UK, Stieglitz, he could fight Dirrell, he could move up and fight Hopkins, or wait for the winner of Bute-Pascal, he could even rematch Dawson at LHW. He also has the option of trying get some of the big names at 160 to move up. There's plenty out there for him if he's willing to step out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                      X