Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward: After We Destroy Froch, We Want Calzaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all realize ward did not say this.... Most of the comments that people hate ward for are made by his manager James prince. Ward handles himself very well on the microphone. A fight with joe.... Which I believe has zero chance of occurring, would be the biggest money fight ward could get.

Comment

Calling Kessler green is ridiculous! That was his prime. He was a World Champ with 9 title fights when he fought Cal!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont' know who wins Ward vs prime Cal but all that matters is Jones in his prime beats both, handily at 168.

Comment

They keep saying this every few months and it's really embarrassing. I understand it's lonely at the top but don't start digging up graves.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Move up, Andre.

Comment

Ward would toy with Froch if they fight again -- Ward / Calzaghe wouldn't be much better -- Ward would stop both if that's what he decided to do....

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                If Calzaghe were able to beat Ward he'd definately go down as an ATG, but there'd be absolutely no glory at all for Team Ward if he emerged victorious, maybe a bit of shame.

It's definitely a chess match I'd be willing to pay for and HBO has the money to make it happen now that the entire Golden Boy Roster is at Showtime. Imagine the fuel Froch would get if Calzaghe were to announce he'd consider facing the winner of Ward/Froch 2. Of course this is my 2 cents, for all I know Calzaghe could be walking around like Ricky Hatton.
                I don’t know about that, first off he would be beating one of the biggest hype jobs ever in the sport, which a lot of people would love to see, a guy whose 2 most notable wins were against one shot and one really old but still got it fighter. I would pay to see that beating

Comment

OK well their you go, they are saying they are waiting for contracts and a real offer and Ward is willing to travel and fight in the UK, lets see if Hearns and Froch are serious or if they are just blowing smoke...AGAIN!

As for the Calzaghe stuff LOL Joe probably been doing a lot of ******* since being retired so I seriously doubt he could make a comeback now, he should shut up about beating Froch and Ward though since he is retired

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                    I don’t know about that, first off he would be beating one of the biggest hype jobs ever in the sport, which a lot of people would love to see, a guy whose 2 most notable wins were against one shot and one really old but still got it fighter. I would pay to see that beating

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      On a serious note Team Ward seems desperate. Seeking attention to avoid irrelevance.

i actually think they're trying to degrade froch and his kessler win to try and leverage for more TV and gate money.

Comment

Working...
                      X