Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward: After We Destroy Froch, We Want Calzaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes jokin!!! Calm down people!

Im guessin ward and his team want big $$$$
    But there not going to get!!!! Its not a wembley staduim fight!!
    and ward heard the noise in the 02 imagine the niose at wembley

Comment

If Ward wants a real challenge He should just move up in weight and dig up Archie Moore

Comment

Is this ***** still calling out a white boy that retired FIVE YEARS AGO!? Ward was like 15 fights deep when Joe ****ing retired...he wasn't even fighting 12 rounders yet lol let it go dude

Comment

what BS in that he wants Joe 2 wait approx 18months 4 a bout that'll never happen...if Ward wants challenges call out hopkins, or go down 4 JCC Jr...

Comment

Told yall,couple of skunks...what a joke..Ward is an arrogance ****y that hides behind the whole Christian thing in order to water down his *******ness.

Comment

Does Team Ward realize that if Joe accepts the fight, it's a win-win situation for Joe and a lose-lose for Ward?

If Joe loses, oh well, he gets paid plus he's 5 years out of the game and is north of 40. No shame in losing when you got the years stacked against you. If Joe wins then he just beat the best 168 and further solidifies his spot as an ATG.

If Ward wins, there's no glory in beating a guy like Joe. And if he loses, he's losing to a way past his prime, ring rusty old guy.

Please Joe call their bluff. I want to see Team Ward try and do damage control on this.

Comment

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was just a bit of sarcasm/banter.

But Yanks tend not to understand sarcasm so who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by wazaa.

Super duper old Hopkins already beat Calslappy so just imagine what Ward would do to that coward of a boxer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Another moron who thinks Hopkins won

Go stink up a cab, Akmed.
                  You better shut the f*kk op before I blow you the f*kk up, f*ggot !!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    please don't forget steve collins!
                    If Sugar Ray can do it I'm sure Calzaghe can do it plus the only real punishment Joe ever took was the 2 knockdowns he suffered from Jones and Hopkins.

Calzage needs another pay day admittedly so as he made the most money from his last two bouts but I don't think Prince can afford the 10 million dollar purse Calzaghe is looking for. I'd say Joe deserves at least 5 million.

Comment

Andre Ward best super middle weight in the USA? More like the best super middle weight in the world!

Comment

Working...
                      X