Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho; Matthysse is The Best 140-Pounder in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia will not outbox Lucas. He's only chance at winning is if he lands one of his no look prayers and even then I don't think he wins.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

imagine if nacho got to train lucas. he could sure teach him a thing or two..........

Comment

Mathysse is the best, true.

If he is that bad, why is he still undefeated? why peterson was a bum against Him? why Alexander survived his last rounds?why all the technocal fighters can't do nothing? idf he is raw power why is it so difficult to beat him?Legacy thieves, what are you going to say when he beats Garcia?Ohh he will fail at 147? and when he starts beating them at 147, it will be He can not beat Mayweather etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I just realized you answered my question in your comment after the bold. Anyway, that's the reason why a lot of people don't see Lucas losing. Cause there isn't any pure boxers at 140-147 except for Mayweather and Alexander. And he already beat Alexander so.

______
          I'll be glad when you ppl get off that BS that it is a fact that Lucas beat Devon, last I checked Devon won a split decision....Lucas gave away the first 5 of 6 with his inactivity and unable to land on Devon except the knockdown........

About 60/40 had Lucas winning but it ain't no robbery or foregone conclusion that Lucas actually won if 40% of ppl thought Devon won, it was a close fight and Devon got the decision ...so no matter how hard you claim Lucas is undefeated or got robbed, bottom line is he has two OFFICIAL losses to Judah and Devon

Comment

Alexander, Judah, PEDerson, Soto and Ajose

4 of them ranked top 10

Lol you live in an alternate universe your boy has two losses

Comment

Haha the Che's have been blessed by Papa Nacho!

High praise indeed. Congratulations to all Argentine boxers!

Comment

Argentina does deserve praise at the moment. Nacho knows who the best fighter in the world is, and he ain't from Argentina.

Comment

People still haven't gotten over Lucas destroying Dallas Jr. yet

Comment

I sense some jealousy here...

Comment

I sense some jealousy here...

Lol shortly after Lucas destroyed Dallas Jr. I remember there was a thread with about 80 or so posts, 30 of them were from sucketts bawwing his eyes out.

He was crying about steroids or some crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X