Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAAZIM RICHARDSON: Anything Matthysse hits, he hurts!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    All of the sudden the guy Is a monster puncher but he hasn't been able to KO a lot of his lesser oposition.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Are you on drugs?
    He knocked down every single guy he ever fought. He has a record of 34 fights won, 32 by KO and the two fights he lost most of us agree he was robbed.
    FerFAL
    Edited to add: Ja! Sorry, you're right. Maybe not drugs but lack of sleep is getting to me for sure. sorry for that
    Last edited by FerFAL; 05-23-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      Are you on drugs?
      He knocked down every single guy he ever fought. He has a record of 34 fights won, 32 by KO and the two fights he lost most of us agree he was robbed.
      FerFAL
      Are you on drugs? He was talking about Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL
        Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

All of the sudden the guy Is a monster puncher but he hasn't been able to KO a lot of his lesser oposition.

Are you on drugs?
        FerFAL
        Bro... read what I'm quoting. I was talking about Garcia. Sheesh.

Comment

Everyone question's Lucas chin but not Garcia's and they also tend to forget how he cuts up.

He's proven to have a good chin, how good is still questionable to me. The difference between Garcia and the other punchers Matthysse has faced like Judah and Harris, Garcia isn't gun shy and he's actually coming into his prime. I know on these boards Matthysse is expected to run through Garcia, I'll be content with that, that would answer a lot of questions for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
            Quote:

Everyone question's Lucas chin but not Garcia's and they also tend to forget how he cuts up.

He's proven to have a good chin, how good is still questionable to me. The difference between Garcia and the other punchers Matthysse has faced like Judah and Harris, Garcia isn't gun shy and he's actually coming into his prime. I know on these boards Matthysse is expected to run through Garcia, I'll be content with that, that would answer a lot of questions for me.
            Garcia might not be gun shy but the guy lacks killer instinct. He didn't go for the kill vs Morales in the first fight and he didn't go for the kill vs Judah.

Not only does he cut up but he also fades late in the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              yea gtfo. Ashley Theopane, and shot Kendall Holt took Danny's hook. This mother****er lands a hook on a super shot Morales and on a notorious glass jaw and he's a KO artist lmao!! Prove to me that you can take Matthysse's punch. Any of his punches!
              People keep bringing up Holt, but Holt got fucked up. Garcia did heavily struggle against Theophane but has far improved since then, much like Matthysse has.

Comment

Garcia's not the man to expose Matthysse's chin, if there's anything to expose. He doesn't hit that hard.

The style match up is heavily in Matthysse's favor, to the point I can't imagine anything but a brutal beating on a game Garcia. No one at 140 is outfighting Lucas, and that's what this fight will be, two guys trying to outfight each other.

Comment

Garcia might not be gun shy but the guy lacks killer instinct. He didn't go for the kill vs Morales in the first fight and he didn't go for the kill vs Judah.

I don't know what Garcia you talkin' about but it ain't Danny, that's for sure. He also went for the kill given every opportunity against Judah so I don't see where your getting this, may have not been successful but he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
                    Quote:

I don't know what Garcia you talkin' about but it ain't Danny, that's for sure. He also went for the kill given every opportunity against Judah so I don't see where your getting this, may have not been successful but he did.
                    I guess we have different standards for "killer instincts".

Comment

I guess we have different standards for "killer instincts".

Nothing more simpler than simply going for the kill, which he did given every opportunity, so he has it. The man ran out the corner to finish Khan, once Judah's knees buckled Garcia was all over him. A good example of a fighter without a killer instinct is someone like Chad Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                      X