Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NAAZIM RICHARDSON: Anything Matthysse hits, he hurts!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAAZIM RICHARDSON: Anything Matthysse hits, he hurts!!

Great interview with Naazim Richardson about Matthysse, Peterson, Danny Garcia and the 140 division:

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article14459.html

Especially agree with his assessment on Matthysse-Garcia.

Comment

Both Garcia and Lucas hit very very hard @ 140. Garcia has a ton of haters, mostly because his father, but you simply cannot hate on the mans power. He can hurt you to the body and head. For me it's not his speed that will get him KO'd by Lucas it's his footspeed. I don't think you can bang with LUcas and exchange with him but it would not suprise me if both fighters get hurt.

Garcia vs Lucas is an extremely interesting style clash.

Comment

yea gtfo. Ashley Theopane, and shot Kendall Holt took Danny's hook. This mother****er lands a hook on a super shot Morales and on a notorious glass jaw and he's a KO artist lmao!! Prove to me that you can take Matthysse's punch. Any of his punches!

Comment

And is he implying that Lamont was weight drained??? Good lord Lucas will never get the props that he deserves!

Comment

Everyone question's Lucas chin but not Garcia's and they also tend to forget how he cuts up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Agree with Nazeem. Lucas has to prove he can take Danny's left hook. The only problem is, many fighters have proven they can take his left hook.

Although his delivery system has changed, and he's damn near mastered the placement, and time to throw that shot, I still think Lucas will take his best shots, and grind it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                yea gtfo. Ashley Theopane, and shot Kendall Holt took Danny's hook. This mother****er lands a hook on a super shot Morales and on a notorious glass jaw and he's a KO artist lmao!! Prove to me that you can take Matthysse's punch. Any of his punches!
                That's my thinking as well. Nate Campbell took some hellacious shots from Danny for 10 rounds. I think Lucas can too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
                  All of the sudden the guy Is a monster puncher but he hasn't been able to KO a lot of his lesser oposition.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    Agree with Nazeem. Lucas has to prove he can take Danny's left hook. The only problem is, many fighters have proven they can take his left hook.

Although his delivery system has changed, and he's damn near mastered the placement, and time to throw that shot, I still think Lucas will take his best shots, and grind it out.
                    This exactly. He's a good but not a colossal puncher but his timing is great.

Comment

Working...
                    X