No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu Says The Klitschko Era Will Eventually Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Yes, it will. Inevitable. But it won't happen before Klitschko beats the brakes off Povetkin. Povetkin is doomed.

I'd rather see a few more fights between the top contenders first to really find out who the best title challenger would be. It's too hard to tell at the moment. Wilder, Fury, Haye, Price, Stiverne, Povetkin...none of them have fought each other.
    Kostya Tszyu needs to shut his mouth.

A week ago I bet he would have said that Denis Lebedev could be the HW champion once the Klitschkos retire, now with Tszyu's guidance Lebedev may retire a full 3 years before Wladimir.

Comment

I have a feeling Povetkin will 'run' to a robbery in Moscow.

Comment

By far the most intelligent post of the thread. Someone Give Kosta a high five and a gold star for stating the obvious and send him on his way with wearing a smile...

Comment

Comments Thread For: Tszyu Says The Klitschko Era Will Eventually Pass
          And it'll be a sad, sad day when it does. I have the utmost respect for these two legends. Up and coming heavyweights need to look at the K2 bros for inspiration, they exemplify sheer dominance, class, and will.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Nah, the truth is none of us can predict the future so we have no idea what's going to happen after the Klit brothers retire. One or two dominant boxers usually comes along though. Hopefully the HW divison will be more fun to watch in the future with more talented worldclass boxers that can bring some excitement to the world of boxing.
            That Exactly the truth and how it should have been said

Comment

Erm yeah, so what. We know this.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                And it'll be a sad, sad day when it does. I have the utmost respect for these two legends. Up and coming heavyweights need to look at the K2 bros for inspiration, they exemplify sheer dominance, class, and will.
                Yes. They will be sorely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Nah, the truth is none of us can predict the future so we have no idea what's going to happen after the Klit brothers retire. One or two dominant boxers usually comes along though.
                  Want to bet on it?

Hopefully the HW divison will be more fun to watch in the future with more talented worldclass boxers that can bring some excitement to the world of boxing.
                  I guess that really depends on what your idea of 'fun' is. Personally, I don't think watching a couple of guys pass the most coveted title in all of sports around like a game of 'hot potato' is my idea of 'fun.'

I like consistency in my sports. Like them or not, the Klitschkos gave us that. The division was a complete ****ing joke until they began ruling it.

Comment

I give Tszyu a lot of credit for coming out and making such a brash statement.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      The division was a complete ****ing joke until they began ruling it.
                      Many say the division was a joke while they ruled it.

Comment

Working...
                      X