Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu Says The Klitschko Era Will Eventually Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we'll get B-Level wars like Liakhovic-Brewster, Huck-Povetkin for the belts.

Comment

In other news, day is expected to follow night.

Comment

Wrong. Louis had retired. Charles was already champ from picking up the vacant belt, so he was actually DEFENDING against Louis (who had been declining before his break, but was totally past it when facing Charles). Nor do I count a shot Jim Jeffries coming back to fight and lose to Johnson. The world and HW championship boxing had moved on after the initial retirement of these great champs. Also, Charles was a great top 20 ATG, but lets get real, he defended against Walcott, who he split matches with, and borderline lightweight/cruiserweights. The K's have had plenty of mandatory defenses, and have beat all the top contenders of their era whether mandatory or not (although now there some new contenders emerging, i.e. Pulev Fury etc)

As far as the quote, I stand corrected. Very disappointing quote from him. He was less a nostalgiaist than other trainers, but he still had symptoms such as that.

Comment

Wlad will break this man. Wlads an all time great champion, he's proved it many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Wlad will break this man. Wlads an all time great champion, he's proved it many times.
            Against whom?

Comment

Working...
            X